Auto Trading systems

Profitability depends on trading strategy

thanks, but auto trading, doesn't guarantee profit, isn't it?
Yes. Profitability depends on trading strategy. Most of trading strategies are rule-based and they can be implemented in the auto trading. Thereby, most trading strategies you can trade either manually or automatically.

Hi, My name is Harmit. I am a 56 year old lady trying to trade for a living. I went for a seminar, in fact, after reviewing a number cos this one talked about auto trading. I am using the FXDD Meta trader4 both for live and demo accounts. I also have a demo account for the FXDDAuto trader. Both my demo accounts are doing pretty good but my live account is miserable and I have lost almost half of my initial capital. I am actually devastated but wish to really get the hang of trading in forex. Anyone plse tell me are auto trading systems any good?? And if yes, plse recommend one to me.

Hi Harmit,

I am sorry to hearing your bad news. A lot complain about FXDD, Zulu, RAS autotrading and some manual system (some of them presentation on FPA now)... If I can recommend, I'd like you to check this: Forex Signals Performance. This is the best play ever I have seen so far, but you should study well to find out (only a few) profitable system there.

Good luck to you !

Dear Harmit

Forex Auto Trader Programs just don't make you any money, the only person who will make money is the inventor/programmer!
There is no quick fix to make money in forex and life.
Education is the key to success.
I recommend reading: COME INTO MY TRADING ROOM by Dr. Alexander Elder and go and visit his internet site at (www.elder.com)this is a good start but it doesn't stop there, education must be every single day and must be a habit. Please also understand and follow the news because this can make or take your profits.

I personally view trading as running a business from start to finish.

Last edited:
so basically, autotrading or getting one of those "robot" to do trading for you is not a good idea right? thanks for making that clear for me. Was thinking about getting one.

so basically, autotrading or getting one of those "robot" to do trading for you is not a good idea right? thanks for making that clear for me. Was thinking about getting one.

Yes, you are right when you lose only !

you see, there are advantages and disadvantages about this so called automated trader. i would suggest to search its functions and how it will benefit you from using it also the disadvantages of it.

you see, there are advantages and disadvantages about this so called automated trader. i would suggest to search its functions and how it will benefit you from using it also the disadvantages of it.

I agree with you, robots have many advantages and disadvantages, you just have to search for one that suits you. It's a long and hard process as most robots out there aren't worth a penny, nevertheless there are quite a few that if used properly can deliver some.

rgds

Doug

Back