• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem AutoBinaryTrading Tradescapital and CItrades are Scam

I am having an issue with a company

Hakon

Private
Look out for AutoBinaryTrading they useing Tradescapital and CI Trades as brooker,

In the webpage all look ok. Separate traders how the suppose too trade even have open data hoe they trade,
Also have a robot with good result.

The real truth are you can never get the robot. They will trade with manage acount or with a robot with close data
you never get the robot in the webpage,

The person are all ALIAS no real person. They will not send you any mail hust phone too you.

I believe you'll find that AutoTradingBinary.com, TradesCapital.com, and CiTrades.com are controlled by the same person.

It's true. autotradingbinary.com and tradescapital.com are both scam run by none other than Jason Scharf. He scammed me for 25,000 USD in October 2015 and a friend for 20,000 USD. Any website owned by Cody Bourgat is also part of the scam.

None of the names they use are real (Justin at Autotradingbinary.com for example is actually Jason). All the results on their website are fake. All the reviews of the websites are by themselves.

They promise big returns but wipe out your account in a matter of minutes once they know you won't deposit more cash. autotradingbinary.com IS A SCAM. tradescapital.com IS A SCAM. citrades.com IS A SCAM. Please, stay away.

Last edited by a moderator:
tradescapitalscam.com guess who it's owned by? Cody Bourgat!! Of Scottsdale AZ. So many fake reviews by the scammers themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
I open a acount with CItrades. I checked out the website got intrested in the AutoTradingBinary system I open two acounts with CItrades and one with Tradescapital 10 000 usd each.

Broker Invest Bonus Total Trader

Citrades 10 000 5000 15 000 ATB robot
Citrades 10 000 5000 15 000 Philips
Tradescapital 10 000 5000 15 000 Fisherman

After one month the two acount in CItrades.com loseing money.

The acount in Tradescapital.com gaining total 21 500 but i loseing in CItrades.com around same amount as gain in Tradescapital.com.

The ATB are not following the official record in the webpage of AutoTradingBinary.com.

I talked too Justin and Jason on phone they want me too invest another 20 000 too get the rigth ATB. Soo we have a argument soo told the too stop too trade.

Even soo the acount in Tradescapital.com was traded in 1 hour from 21 500 too 1500 usd

I complain too Netteller too try too get back the 10 000 usd thru them, they could not help me. Also i transfer
20 000 by visa i soo try too complain up too now no result.

Tradescapital,com paid back 2 500 usd for same reason i do not knew about.

The SCAM are the following:

1. The AutoTradingBinary.com Robot are not existing only result in webpage AutoTradingBinary.com
2. The traders are not real just person in the webpage all are same person Justin Jason or whatever name they use
3. Citrades.com are controlled by same persons as in AutoTradingBinary.com.
4. Tradescapital.com are controlled by same persons as in AutoTradingBinary.com.

Now i can not even login too acount Tradescapital,com or CItrades.com

Deadlines vary for chargebacks. If your bank is delaying, you may want to talk to a professional in the chargeback industry. You can click to contact Rebecca.

I was contacted to invest by Justin from AutoTrading Binary. I refused. Then I was offered 30 day risk free trial for a $5k managed account. I invested $3k and asked TradesCapital to send me in writing that it was a risk free trial. They placed 5 trades within 1.5 minutes on the first day, all winning. This followed for few days. I was amazed, but it sounded too good to be true. Few days later I got a call from my account manager John. He said that if I made a risk free investment of $10k there is a upside of $8k and nothing to loose. I got suspicious and started searching on the internet and soon learnt that this is a scam.
The modus operandi is simple - Initially they put money in your account to win your trust and once you get little greedy then they pitch in various risk free offers. As someone mentioned above once you invest big money then you can kiss your money a goodbye. So even though my account was winning I asked them to cancel the trial. But they didn't give a damn. They just traded as if it was their money. That same day there was a string of losses for the first time. All trades are done within 3-4 minutes as if they are in great hurry. It seemed that they can win or loose at will which means their system is probably fixed. On Youtube there is a video of CiTrades worth watching....

If you compare it with a real system it becomes evident how they can manipulate

So how can you protect yourself?

Not all companies are like this but it is advisable to exercise caution. First of all don’t trade binary options if you are not very familiar with the topic and have no experience trading. It is easy to get carried away. If you are experienced trader, then

1) Research the company thoroughly. Put company name + keywords like fraud, review etc.

2) Ask for written confirmation of any promises (risk free offers, trials etc) they make.

3) Keep communication in writing v/s speaking on phone. Keep documentation.

4) Do not do wire transfer! Fund account with credit card preferably Amex so that you can dispute if company is fraudulent.

5) Get their phone numbers and physical address and names. Do google search on their names.

6) Get opinions of experts before investing hard earned money. If making money was so easy everyone would be a millionaire.

7) Use common sense. Do your own analysis. Always remember higher gain = higher risk.

8) Diversify. Don't put chunk of money in risky investments like binary options. Educate yourself and learn to trade on your own.

9) If you think you are being scammed. First talk to the customer service. If they ignore you then call your credit card company to dispute the charge. If if does not work report to law enforcement, consumer protection, regulatory agencies.

I'd like to suggest a small change to item 8. - Don't put 1 cent into binary options.

Back