• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss AutoForexIncome.com (Neville Banks)

General discussions of a financial company
I tried this on a live account (OandA) and it started with a bang. Up nearly 20% in one day. But I had problems because Neville's trades violate the FIFO rules enforced on US prisoners (we used to be called citizens but our government has decided that we need to be protected). Neville responded to all of my emails quickly but only suggestion was to find another broker. He did not know which broker his successful clients were using but said he would look into it. I had a account with FXDD and the allow LIFO for US clients. I applied the trading to this account with the default settings. The results were terrible. In the course of 3 days my account is down 25% as 9 trades were in such drawdown that FXDD did a margin call and closed the trades. These trades still show as open on Neville's site. Bottomline: US clients will have a difficult time getting the same results published on this vendor's website.

The review by ggjr61 is disappointing compared to the hype on the sales page. Does anyone have anything positive to say about Auto Forex Income?

I'm tempted to try it using the broker FinFX (https://www.finfx.fi/en/trading-accounts/IB124000). Based in Finland, they are not subject to FIFO rules and accept US customers. I have used them with other EAs for almost a year now, and their customer service is second to none.

I will make another post when I get an opportunity to try AFI, but it would be nice to hear from some other experimenters.

Back