• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss autofx-advisors.com

General discussions of a financial company
Subprime Mortgage Crisis

Yes my (real name) is Arnold Deparis. I trade the forex markets since 18 years.
In 2008 Mr. Azmel Ainul was considered as the king of coding with his expert advisor names PID. After several months of successful test on demo account, I took the decision to invest a very small part of my capital on his PID strategy, knowing perfectly that grid martingale was extremely risky. In the mean time, because I trade a PAMM account which allow me to trade numerous accounts from the master account (prorate basis), Mr Azmel Ainul introduced me several of his customers. Unfortunately on November 2008, in the storm of the Subprime Mortgage crisis, just after the U.S. government passed the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 (EESA or TARP), $700 billion in funding for the "Troubled Assets Relief Program" (TARP), which was used to lend funds to banks in exchange for dividend-paying preferred stock, the forex market became crazy. During the last quarter of 2008, the central banks purchased US$2.5 trillion of government debt and troubled private assets from banks. This was the largest liquidity injection into the credit market, and the largest monetary policy action, in world history. In one night all the PID users endured large losses. I personally lost 17,000 USD. I have nothing to complain against Mr. Azmel Ainul who always delivered a perfect and honest job and never guaranteed any profit. I lost an amount I was able to afford. Today in 2010, two years after, I continue to trade (manually) with success without any bitter memory. However I know that I will never use again a grid martingale…Forex should be considered as any kind of businesses. Some time you lose, sometime you win…the goal is to get small losses and large gains.

Back