1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

autofxfiringpin

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by ErbertF, Jul 22, 2012.

1. ErbertF

ErbertF Recruit

I would like to file against autofxfiringpin which I purchased on February 27th, 2012.

I initially tried for a refund in April and this was the response.

Thank you for contacting us. We are of course happy to refund your purchase as the requirements of the guarantee are met as stated on the order page:

I understand that I’m protected by 6 Month 100% Money Back Guarantee

All we ask is that you give it a fair shot. Read the manual. Follow our recommendations. Perform the weekly calibrations.

If it’s not making you enough pips for your liking, simply send us a copy of your live or demo trading results for at least 90 consecutive days, along with which broker platform you’re using, and the weekly calibration settings you used. And we’ll issue you a full refund.

Also, we would like to note that the guarantee is for 6 months. You are free to continue using the EA and have the option to enact the refund by August 27th, 2012, since you purchased on February 27th, 2012. Of course, as soon as you meet the requirements of the refund, you are free to ask for it; however we have the 6 months in place, because we are confident in the long term benefits of the Auto FX Firing Pin.

In the meantime, feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. We’re here to help you.

===========
    Best Regards,
    Merry
    support@autofxfiringpin.com

SO Now I have tried it out and I'm still not happy. I have sent 3 more emails to their support with NO response.

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Was there a payments processor like Clickbank or SW Reg involved? If so, file a complaint with them. If you used a credit card, contact your issuing bank about a chargeback.