• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss AutomataFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
For transparency, it is important for your readers to understand that I have purchased shares in Global Profit Technologies Inc. (GLPT) … the company who developed the 4X-DAT Platform that is currently used to trade currencies through the AutomataFX brokerage

I initially purchased a license to trade their 4X - DAT ™ Software with FXCM In November of 2014.

While trading with the software, the value of our account was found to be increasing exponentially… with a significant increase in trading volume (Open Trades), until FXCM decided to move the goal posts on us during September of 2015 and hit the account; unnecessarily with margin calls.

2015 proved to be a particularly bad year my wife and me; as the margin calls to our account with FXCM resulted in a substantial loss of our retirement savings.

I had been laid off prematurely from my job in Australia, and we had despaired to learn that one of our family members was suffering from a serious health issue.

Joseph Nemeth; whom had developed the 4X-DAT Software, was of great support to us during those rough times whereby he encouraged us to transfer what remained of our account… over to their new AutomataFX brokerage.

We have now been trading with AutomataFX since October of 2015 and have easily recovered the losses that we had experienced with FXCM.

As my wife and I have now retired, we are currently invested with one of the AutomataFX Fast-Track Managed Accounts and are enjoying regular quarterly returns which we are using for income.

Back