Automated Algorthmic Trading COLLABO!

trinidad316

Recruit
Hey Trading Community.
Been conjuring up a way to turn my dream into a reality by engineering an automated forex trading solution!!!
I am currently trading an algorithm on 1-5 minute charts based on mean reversion and basic price action principles (mostly that of Bob Volman). Have a few variations of the strategies but its no ‘walk in the park’ to fine tune them and have them run efficiently and effectively.
Happy to collaborate with anyone who has a similar mindset and looking to dive deeper both in theoretical and practical application. Or otherwise feel free to drop a comment on any pertinent info that you feel may help in my venture.
Cheers! & Happy Trading ! ^-^

Hey Trading Community.
Been conjuring up a way to turn my dream into a reality by engineering an automated forex trading solution!!!
I am currently trading an algorithm on 1-5 minute charts based on mean reversion and basic price action principles (mostly that of Bob Volman). Have a few variations of the strategies but its no ‘walk in the park’ to fine tune them and have them run efficiently and effectively.
Happy to collaborate with anyone who has a similar mindset and looking to dive deeper both in theoretical and practical application. Or otherwise feel free to drop a comment on any pertinent info that you feel may help in my venture.
Cheers! & Happy Trading ! ^-^
did you get any thing developed?

Hire some coders off freelance sites and pay them upon finish. You will at least get a working version to test from and improve upon in a version 2

Back