Automated trading...times have changed!

Je suis d'accord, une fois le software créé, il suffirait d'attendre et de voir l'argent rentrer sans rien avoir à faire. Il y a d'ailleurs un livre qui a été écrit sur ce sujet, qui s'appelle The fear Index, de Robert Harris.

In general, anything automatic has some risk, but in the long run it's betetr or worst of the average person (note average, not the best or the worst).
THis could be an interesting perspective.

Also I think a lot of person think to be smarter than the average and so there will always be a lot of "manual trader"

I believe automated trading will prevail in the future, but at the moment it's impossible to rely solely on it

It boils down to the individual. I do not like automated trading which is why I do manual trading.

I have invested in mainstream EAs but cannot find a consistent performance, generally things start well and then, the account blows or EA fails me in some way.

My broker offers me low spreads, very decent execution and no restrictions...It's amazing that I have a suitable broker but can't find a suitable system.

I will avoid martingale systems fully, but don't mind scalping EAs as the conditions will benefit it.

Any recommendations will be gladly received .

I dont think we are there yet on trading fully automated. We still need human intervention during certain times and events.

I like it too. There are some of the smaller currencies that it is fairly easy to see the trends, seems like the governments are moving the money themselves to create their own profit scenarios. If you watched the bot, I think you could make a consistent profit out of it.

Well, I guess it also depends on the instruments you are deciding to trade automatically, some move differently than others.

Back