• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss AutomatedPips.com (Jeff Osborne)

General discussions of a financial company
ClickBank Refund

The vendor kept changing refund request to tech support. How do you escalate the refund request to ClickBank?

The vendor kept changing refund request to tech support. How do you escalate the refund request to ClickBank?

Contact Clickbank directly, and they will issue you with a refund. You can do so through their website (using the Live Chat option.

Cheers,
Tim

I just kept changing it back to "refund" request i the Clickbank dispute online. Also, if you paid thru PayPal file a dispute with them too. That's what I did and got the refund...
Best of luck
SB

Guys are right! Change back to the refund and you will get it. Also you may try to contact the ClickBank directly (they have even a live chat!!!) or contact your credit card company to charge back your money.
Also you may try to open several refund requests in the ClickBank system, that will enlarge the probability to get the refund faster, I suppose.

One more thing to add, I really do not think that the Fapturbo FLASH is bad) Saw great results with this bot, so... It is only what I think. But surely the FLASH does not worth cooperating with this company, there other ways to get it))))

Automated Pips User In Ecn Demo

Hello,
I got Automated Pips as a low price and I got 3 EA and 1 manual system plus some bonuses. I started testing in 5 digits dealing desk broker but it wa impossible to get it properly working, in other words, EA does not work in 5 digits dealing desk. But surprise!!!! when I installed in FinFx ECN broker I change settings to get 24hrs working the EA for tes purposes only and I´m very impresive with the results no mater of all comments about the scam, from Oct 17 till Oct29 I have 100% winnings and I like the way the EA works because I´m totaly Scalper and I understand the philisofy of this robot. Please if any person have the same experience I would like to know because I think this is not only a lucky month. Todays in day I´mshure protraders have discover the scam but the only I know is this EA can be very interesting and profitable. If the administrator or any one want it I can attach my broker demo reports daily and 29Oct monthly...it is incredible performance and with setings extremely risky and not recomended by the developer.
Please smobudy let me know other experiences
Best
Carlos

Me too

I've got caught by this and am pursuing a refund with Clickbank. These people waste my time, and are wasting their lives.

(The robot didn't trade except for two small winning trades in 6 weeks - unforubately on a test account !)

I tried these three EAs for four weeks. The APS did OK with 4% gain per week. The APS Extended did +3, -2, +8, -19 percent on $10K accounts beginning with new $10K each week. The APS Advanced was all over the place with dips to -15 and -17 percent but it did recover if allowed to run. I just decided that watching equity on a $10K account dip to $8200 and even $7500 on the APS Extended was too much for me. From what I recall on a $10K demo account it was opening 1 lot trades. I decided that Forex Crescendo risks 2 percent and does much better. I did get everything except $7 refunded.

Last edited:
Back