Autopipsprofits / easyclickpips.com

HogDustWillie

Private
BUYER BE WARE!!!

If you are dumb enough to sign up with these people after you read this, then you deserve to have your money stolen.

The website has the standard bulls!*t hype that we have all seen, but I thought this may be a little different because they were promising a 180 day, iron clad, no questions asked, money back guarantee. Don't believe it for one moment.

I started in april and was 4 months into it and I decided it just wasn't for me. I contacted Plimus and filed under their greivance option. I had printed out the website that had all the guarantees of the 180 day money back, and scaned it into my computer. (On their website it even states that my transaction is fully guaranteed by Plimus.)

I sent this to Plimus and they said they only give 30 days and I needed to go to the vendor. I have sent all of the information to both support email's and all that is happening are stall tactics and offers for free crap or something else to try.

The only way to put these crooks out of business is to get the word out and shut down their business.

DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, DO BUSINESS WITH ANY OF THESE PEOPLE!

Did you pay by credit card? If so, contact your issuing bank. They may be able to do a chargeback.

You should also ask Plimus why they allow their sellers to say things about a Plimus guaranteed that are against the policies of Plimus.

Did you pay by credit card? If so, contact your issuing bank. They may be able to do a chargeback.

You should also ask Plimus why they allow their sellers to say things about a Plimus guaranteed that are against the policies of Plimus.

It was a business account card and they can only go back so far, but we are working on it. As for Plimus, they are as guilty as Autopipsprofits and Justin Delmar. I say this because they have been aware quite some time of the promises of Justin and his crew and as of yet have not chosen to disassociate themselves, so guilt by association. And the fact that they are making money off of the transactions also.

I have been reimbursed by Plimus

I have bought the Easy Click Pips Protégé Coaching Program and I have been reimbursed by Plimus but after less than 30 days. About the easyclickpips Cloner service, I keep it because I got good results until now. A recommendation: always pay with Paypal, you have 45 days to introduce a claim, if the supplier does not want to reimburse via Plimus, but do not wait longer than 40 days to ask the the reimbursement, to have the time to introduce a claim. I have always succeeded without problem. If the supplier does not accept Paypal, I would avoid to buy if I have a doubt about the product.

Refund

With the help of Forex Peace Army I have been refunded all payments. Qudos to the forum. This process was a huge hassel but has been resolved.

Back