Autotrade copier service from forexspecs has given loss from my account.

Thank you venupasunuri, the ball is now in your court ForexSpecs.

From what I read your rep did in fact warranty against any kind of loss.
As crazy as that sounds, it IS what is written.

Can you comment please.

If the rep misspoke that is not the fault of venupasunuri.
Are you going to refund the money, cost plus balance lost?

I think refund the money, take responsibility and show the people watching that your brokerage stands by what it says.
Then talk to that Sean Joe and explain policy to him.

Sometimes a company takes a hit to save customer relations because that's more valuable.
I hope this gets resolved quickly and correctly.

We will get in touch with Sean Joe and will ask him for these messages.

Our customer support trying to give best to sell our services, but here is defintely misunderstanding inside. Hope to resolve this case correctly - will get in touch with Mr. Venu.

Thank you all

Hi Forex Peace army..

Got the mail from forexspecs.com, manager regarding refund they are going to refund the 120$ only. But not the service cost($99) + Balance lost($100).
Asked regarding full refund that too they are going to refund at March 31st 2017.
But not the immediately.

If required provide the mail.

So you are saying that they are going to refund you part of the way but not all of it.

You put out 199 from your pocket based on their warranty against loss and now they will give you back 120 of it.

As far as I see it that means that you are still owed 79 dollars and will be paid that in March.

Am I understanding this correctly?

ForexSpecs can you please comment here.

The given date of March 31st 2017 for refund amount 120$ from Forexspecs has been completed .

Still not yet Amount refunded.

Forex Peace army team--Kindly Followup on this.

I need full 200$ refund which is loss by forexspecs.

Back