Autotrade copier service from forexspecs has given loss from my account.

venupasunuri

Private
Hello..

This is venu pasunuri Purchased signals with 99$ on August 1st 2016 for Auto trade copier service from Forexspecs.com and given an instaforex account with 260$.

But They made loss from my account after completion of 1 month service on August 31st my account balance is 160$. So forexspecs.com made loss from my account as per rules they have to refund the amount service+loss(99$+100$) total 199$.
so i raised the request from their service contact payments and refunds But no responce from them and chat is also not online..

Forexpeace army Team Kindly help on this..

Thanks
Venu Pasunuri
+917337428610

Hello..

This is venu pasunuri Purchased signals with 99$ on August 1st 2016 for Auto trade copier service from Forexspecs.com and given an instaforex account with 260$.

But They made loss from my account after completion of 1 month service on August 31st my account balance is 160$. So forexspecs.com made loss from my account as per rules they have to refund the amount service+loss(99$+100$) total 199$.
so i raised the request from their service contact payments and refunds But no responce from them and chat is also not online..

Forexpeace army Team Kindly help on this..

Thanks
Venu Pasunuri
+917337428610

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

How did you pay for this service? If by credit card, get in touch with the fraud department your issuing bank immediately. Explain how Forex Specs is not honoring their promised moneyback guarantee. Ask if a chargeback is possible.

Today got the chance for ask forex specs through online chance but the chat guy Sean Joe
when i am after asking the refund amount he left the chat.
He try to escaping from the chat..

Sent a mail as well no responce..

Today got the chance for ask forex specs through online chance but the chat guy Sean Joe
when i am after asking the refund amount he left the chat.
He try to escaping from the chat..

Sent a mail as well no responce..

You kept screenshots? If yes then share it too.

Back