1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AutoTradeFusion.com (Graham Turner)

Discussion in 'Forex Software' started by Administrator, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

2. Trader Jim

Trader Jim Recruit

Typical sales pitch: criticizes the sales pitches of other systems very sarcastically, then proceeds to make the exact same sort of pitch himself! Sounds like he's reading a script someone else wrote. And to top it off, mispronounces "losers"! (He says "loosers"!). On the positive side, very low cost and offers 60day money back. I don't have time to test so I was hoping someone at FPA does. If so, please let us know....

3. beemer

beemer Recruit

my experience

i had ATF, i never purchased one of these before. when i got it, i did not like it, not my style of trading. so i cannot give it a rating. but i will tell you this, it took me about a week, back and forth on plimus with emails to the vendor, i would say i wanted a refund, its not for me, etc. he would reply about giving me assistance on the software.one time i contacted support, in the short time i had it, asked a few questions, one was about the time remaining on the last candle, did not seem to work right. his response was, something like, just disregard the time remaining in the last bar. then i thought to myself, what did this guy do, just slap this thing together to make a few bucks....lol. it was getting nowhere, so i called plimus, they were good to deal with, and they gave me a refund. to me this guy seemed like a pain to deal with, and i would never purchase anything that has the name graham turner attached to it. i bet this guy is who he says he is on the website, oh please what a joke. if you purchase it, and it works for you, i wish you the best. like i said it was not for me. good trading everyone.:)

#3 beemer, Jun 14, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2011