Nick64

Recruit
Typical scammers. At least they've managed to scam me for a hundred backs only. I just enter everything about our communication, the company's platform copy etc, as 1, 2, 3...etc. See and judge for yourselves.
PS. I've just omitted a small part before our second Telegram correspondence to Laura (?), because I was practicing my "French" (you don't need to know...)

Attachments

• 1) AutoTrading Experts Telegram Correspondence 1.pdf
    139.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 2) Proof of Account Funding.pdf
    114 KB · Views: 3
  • 3) Autotrading Experts Website.jpg
    3) Autotrading Experts Website.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 4) Autotrading Experts Gmail Correspondence.pdf
    123.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 5) AutoTrading Experts Telegram Correspondence 2.pdf
    122.9 KB · Views: 3
Typical scammers. At least they've managed to scam me for a hundred backs only. I just enter everything about our communication, the company's platform copy etc, as 1, 2, 3...etc. See and judge for yourselves.
PS. I've just omitted a small part before our second Telegram correspondence to Laura (?), because I was practicing my "French" (you don't need to know...)
Can we have a website address, please?

I've sent 0.00203565 BTC (a bit more than $100 at the time) on 05/13/21. Please check my Coinbase receipt 2).

I've sent 0.00203565 BTC (a bit more than $100 at the time) on 05/13/21. Please check my Coinbase receipt 2).
I am afraid there are no possible ways for BTC chargebacks. You can send an email to the company and share the reply you receive from them here.

Too bad you didn't check the website more thoroughly, to discover it was only 3 months old...

1621869854887.png
1621869892166.png

Guess 'Laura' was persuasive. This is probably some MLM or affiliate-type of scam, luckily you went for low figure only. Cheap price for a lesson learned.

Thanks for sharing.

Back