AutoTradingBinary - Fake Results/Scam

I can confirm that I have been contacted by Adam Smith from ATB. I have explained that FPA does not remove posts, but will be able to mark the matter as resolved, once ATB and I can come to an amicable agreement.

Despite some attempts from Richard Grant from CiTrades to assist in resolving the issues, nothing concrete has happened. In the last 4 weeks ATB have traded my account down from $30 000 to less than $15 000.

I had two conference calls with Richard Grant and a Mark Preston from Autotradingbinary. Mr Preston told me 3 weeks ago that I would get a new account manager assigned to me, but nothing happened. Then last week I was told that a Mrs Winston was "willing" to work with me and would be in contact, but again nothing happened.

Since last week, I was also unable to login to my account. So, I'm sure by now, there will be nothing left. I am getting the feeling that ATB are playing for time and are trying to waste mine. I fear that they are only taking deposits and have no intention of ever allowing any of their clients to make profit and take it out.

It seems like getting a chargeback would be my only option.

I have now spoken to a Mr Preston from ATB, two or three times. He has promised for the last 3 weeks that I will be assigned to a new account manager, Mrs Winston, that was supposed to be responsible for my account. I am yet to hear from her and I doubt if I ever will. Autotradingbinary have now managed to take my account down from $30k to less than $10k in less than two months. Despite me sending them more than 30 e-mails in the time, asking them to change strategy, trade sizes etc. They have no intention of letting investors withdraw money and just make good profits in the beginning to convince you to invest more. Once they realize you will not invest more or your withdrawal date nears, they will blow your account on purpose. And here is some more proof

You can see my balance is now down to less than I deposited. They are refusing to stop trading, refusing to change strategy and refusing my withdrawal requests. When they tried to convince me to invest more, their success rate was more than 80%. In the last two months it is less than 40%, to bring the overall success rate to 60%

I have now had enough of ATB. The last straw was when I phoned them last week from my Skype phone and Daniel Diamant, who was supposedly fired, answered the phone. I immediately recognized his voice and he recognized mine. He even called my by my name. He however insisted that his name was not Daniel, but Charles and wouldn't talk to my further unless I called him Charles. When I told him that he should not underestimate my intelligence, he slammed the phone in my ear.

ATB have now managed to take my balance down to $9200. I have tried everything I could in order to get to a solution with them, but they clearly have no intention of resolving the matter until there are no funds left in the account. Apart from filing for a charge back and lodging complaints with the FBI, CFTC, FCA and other regulating bodies, I have also started a website, where I will post more info and findings about Autotradingbinary and CiTrades. I will also provide more proof of their daily fraudulent trade statistics that they post on their, with which they are trying to deceive more people. Go and have a look at www.autotradingbinary.co.za . People are also welcome to contact me on FPA or from the website to add to the proof I already have.

I was contacted by ATB manager Mark Preston yesterday. They have now blocked my account and are threatening me with legal action for slandering them. I told him that it is only slander if what I'm saying is not the truth. I have been bullied by them for too long. They denied my withdrawals, blatantly lied to me and they blew my account when I told them to stop trading. I have also lodged complaints with the following institutions:

23 June 2016 - www.econsumer.gov - 73799729

23 June 2016 - www.fraud.org - E-mail – 23/06/2016

23 June 2016 - Financial Markets Authority NZ - E-mail 23/06/2016

23 June 2016 - Commodity Futures Trading Commission - 1606-2314-5153-84

23 June 2016 - FBI IC3 (Internet Crimes) - E-mail 23/06/2016

17 August 2016 - Action Fraud UK - NFRC160801518424

17 August 2016 - http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/ - VAN VU00002

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't waste your time talking to them. They are trying to delay you until your option to chargeback is expired.

Don't waste your time talking to them. They are trying to delay you until your option to chargeback is expired.
I have started the chargeback process, but was contacted by them in this week, saying they want to refund my money. I said that I was willing to sign an agreement to mark posts as resolved and take down the website I created, only after I received the money that was in the account when I told them to stop trading on 20 April 2016.

I have an agreement with Mark Preston from ATB to have a draft agreement from them within 1-3 weeks from 26 August and that the payment would not take longer than 5 days from the signature of the agreement. Still hoping for an amicable solution, after which I will withdraw all the complaints against them.

Back