tuğrul sancaktar​

00:11 (19 dakika önce)
Alıcı: Forex

I wish you a good day. I met a girl named sand wu on facebook on 01.12.2020. He first said that he liked me and wanted to marry me. so he said he had to make a lot of money.I invested in Auu Global Limited. the earnings were good, he said that I should constantly increase the deposit. 4700 dollars remained in the system. 18.01.2021 11:11 Turkey time watsap account was closed. Phone number 85265840664 said she lives in Hong Kong in China. Do I have a chance to get my money from Auu Global Limited? please get back to me.

tuğrul sancaktar​

00:11 (19 dakika önce)
Alıcı: Forex

I wish you a good day. I met a girl named sand wu on facebook on 01.12.2020. He first said that he liked me and wanted to marry me. so he said he had to make a lot of money.I invested in Auu Global Limited. the earnings were good, he said that I should constantly increase the deposit. 4700 dollars remained in the system. 18.01.2021 11:11 Turkey time watsap account was closed. Phone number 85265840664 said she lives in Hong Kong in China. Do I have a chance to get my money from Auu Global Limited? please get back to me.
Please start by reading the thread below as you are not the only one having issues with AUU.

Please start by reading the thread below as you are not the only one having issues with AUU.

I read so I wrote it here

Where did you put your money? At AUU? If you were dealing transactions with them. There's a thread regarding your issue already. You can go through there and read the comments from other victims that's been scammed.

thank you yes AUU is a scam company. I read the other comments but there is no solution. I don't know how to watch it.

If you want to get something back, work with your bank and tell them about this fraud because someone has to be on the other end of the account. If they think is suspicious activity they will start an investigation. Go file all the necessary report you can because if you let them lose and not do anything because you don't know how to get your money back then these crooks will continue doing what they are doing. Official authorities will guide you what to do, you can always push them to investigate, more so if you loss a big amount.

Can you check again WHERE to exactly the deposit went?
What is the account`s name + location?

Back