Hello people same thing happened to me but I didn't deposit any money after I read this comments, I'm saved because you all. Thanks and share this as much you can. This is a scam work. Man could fall to woman's love so they tried to use that. Careful guys and that's for saving me.

Hello people same thing happened to me but I didn't deposit any money after I read this comments, I'm saved because you all. Thanks and share this as much you can. This is a scam work. Man could fall to woman's love so they tried to use that. Careful guys and that's for saving me.
It is good to see that you didn't get into this trap. Another wallet saved by the FPA:)

Thanks for checking properly before you go live with them :) You are SAVED :)

Im also a victim of thus hongkong lady scam
Unfortunately I lost $500 to this forex scam
Same methods same process can't withdraw money from the site gladly it's only $500 but for me it is too much money
The name of the girl is Qiao Na
Whatsapp #: +852 5492 8542
Hope I can help others
Beware of this scam people needs to earn money due to pandemic and people will take oppurtunity to earn it.
3eb8d5efbe45a4ad11c3f400f11b8268.jpg

AUU GLOBAL changed its name and opened a site with the name mtfxpro.com, they are now defrauding people like this, they found me from telegram groups, a Singapore girl account deceived me, I have $3,500 but they blocked my account, they want 20 percent tax, I get more money I didn't deposit, because I realized that I was defrauded, I live in Turkey, I think I can't get my money back, and when I said I want my money back, they blocked me from the WhatsApp number on the website, please help, I'm very depressed.

AUU GLOBAL changed its name and opened a site with the name mtfxpro.com, they are now defrauding people like this, they found me from telegram groups, a Singapore girl account deceived me, I have $3,500 but they blocked my account, they want 20 percent tax, I get more money I didn't deposit, because I realized that I was defrauded, I live in Turkey, I think I can't get my money back, and when I said I want my money back, they blocked me from the WhatsApp number on the website, please help, I'm very depressed.
See the thread below.

Back