Ava Fx - MALFUNCTION IN THE DIVIDENDS APPLICATION on CFD's Equities

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

theforexfraud

Private
Check your dividends on AVA FX Platform

Did Ava Fx make dividend adjustments on CFD Equities positions during the period from May to November 2011?
Ava Fx should have charged you a commission equal to 100% of the dividend on short positions and credited the 90% on long positions.
This accordingly to the new trading conditions on CFD's Equities appeared in Note N°8 in the document Individual Equities Conditions posted on the web site on 17th November 2011.

Look!

ava fx adjustment red Note 8 jpeg.jpg

Did Ava Fx make these kind of adjustments on your account also in past months?

Please check your trades!

If you have taken buy positions on Equities in the ex-dividend date, you should have received the 90% of the dividend:
IF NOT, CLAIM YOUR DIVIDEND TO AVA FX.
If you have taken short positions, tell me if ava fx charged you the 100% of the dividends:
IF NOT, WITHDRAW IMMEDIATELY YOUR MONEY, BECAUSE IN CASE YOU'LL MAKE FURTHER PROFITS THEY WILL ERASE YOUR BALANCE ACCOUNT AT ALL.

This is exactly what happened to me. I'm an EEU Customer and Ava Fx erased my account of 186,929.00 Euros with an adjustment of this amount because they applied RETROACTIVELY dividend adjustments on short positions already closed in the past months.

Look!
POSITIONS CLOSED1 stretto.jpg
POSITIONS CLOSED2 stretto.jpg

Please post your cases attaching images of your adjusted or not adjusted trades as a proof of Ava Fx' dividend policy.
Note that the Ava Trader Platform was not setup properly to apply dividend adjustments because this type of adjustments were not considered by Ava Fx until the end of November 2011. So you should expect no application of dividends to your trade.
I didn't know that the seller of the CFD's has to pay the dividend to the buyer and vice versa. There were no indication of dividend adjustments in the document Individual Equities Condition.
Look at the document Individual Equities Conditions (Note N°8 is missing)
AVA FX NOTE 8 MISSING OLD DOCUMENT.jpg

and the platform did not apply any of such adjustment for six months!!! (Look the first adjusted trade: SELL Johnson&Johnson it's of 26th May!!!).
So I traded for 6 months without being informed about the conditions of CFD's Equities, in particular what should have happened in the ex-dividend date.
I only came to know about dividend adjustments when Ava Fx erased my account claiming that they applied retroactively these type of adjustments.

Did it happen to you?

Last edited:
I received a lot of e-mails of customers that are having troubles with Ava Fx...Check your account and the application of dividends on CFD!

ava fx

your Case still pending or its already resolved ?

It's still pending.
I'm looking for other customers who have traded CFD with Ava Fx in order to check if Dividends Adjustments has been applied also on long positions.

If anyone is in this situation, please, contact me !
theforexfraud at gmail . com

It's still pending.
I'm looking for other customers who have traded CFD with Ava Fx in order to check if Dividends Adjustments has been applied also on long positions.

If anyone is in this situation, please, contact me !
theforexfraud at gmail . com

You can contact their customer support or lodge a case against them at FPA if you have full evidence.

Hi theforexfraud, I have posted last reply before 13 days and i`m waiting for the update as my view of AVA FX is one of the good broker.

Back