AVA FX scam

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Hi, I followed all of the steps but the problem is that I wrote two broker reviews and no one was published. On the case file page I can not upload pictures, all I get is errors.

What should I do that my review will be published, so that I can file a case?
I wrote the review on 7th of february..

The Moderator must has been quite busy the past few days, so it might take another day or two.
The issue with the pictures is strange. What type of files are you trying to upload. There are some limitations to the types.
Valid file extensions: bmp dat doc ex4 gif jpe jpeg jpg mq4 pdf png psd tpl txt zip

Is it one of these extensions?
What is the size of the files?

Hello!
As I'm reading your chat conversation I can see that it was in a very similiar tone like mine about lost money. All I can advice you is not to wait but act and make a complaint - like I did. I'm waiting now for full investigation to start.

I was using picture sizes smaller than 2.91Mb, and I always got the message The connection was reset. After a few tries could finally file a case against Ava, so now every thing is OK.
I would still like to post my reports here in this tread, but I m also getting the message no matter how many times I try. Any suggestions?

Back