AVA Partner Scam

jamie97

Recruit
AVA PARTNER HOLDING $90'000 PAYMENT!

I've been affiliated with Ava Partner for the last 4 months and they used to pay no problem.

However I'm now owed $90'000+ from clients who've signed up in July and have qualified under the agreement of my account manager which was; $250 minimum deposit and 1 trade.

My account manager has vanished and a affiliate online director emailed me with a response;

"As you have been informed by your affiliate manager the commission has been put on hold due a deal/traffic review. After a management review,
the traffic delivered shown an extremely short life and this is the reason for which your commission has been kept on hold, and the deal suspended.
As you for sure understand a CPA is a payment in advance based on the future traffic activity. If there is not activity, the company won’t never get
back its investment (the CPA), and naturally won’t generate from that any profit.
At the moment the hold will stand till we will have the chance to see a decent activity from the traders delivered.
Hope you will understand I’ve not the authority to change this status."

Everything was fine until they changed leverage regulations meaning clients can no longer use decent lots with a small deposit meaning it'll take Ava longer to make the spread amount back, but they agreed a deal and nothing has been broken so they owe the money. Since I got the email above I've emailed several times with no response, can anyone help!?

I also know many other affiliates who haven't been paid and Ava have made multiple excuses!

Jamie

I've been affiliated with Ava Partner for the last 4 months and they used to pay no problem.

However I'm now owed $90'000+ from clients who've signed up in July and have qualified under the agreement of my account manager which was; $250 minimum deposit and 1 trade.

My account manager has vanished and a affiliate online director emailed me with a response;

"As you have been informed by your affiliate manager the commission has been put on hold due a deal/traffic review. After a management review,
the traffic delivered shown an extremely short life and this is the reason for which your commission has been kept on hold, and the deal suspended.
As you for sure understand a CPA is a payment in advance based on the future traffic activity. If there is not activity, the company won’t never get
back its investment (the CPA), and naturally won’t generate from that any profit.
At the moment the hold will stand till we will have the chance to see a decent activity from the traders delivered.

Everything was fine until they changed leverage regulations meaning clients can no longer use decent lots with a small deposit meaning it'll take Ava longer to make the spread amount back, but they agreed a deal and nothing has been broken so they owe the money. Since I got the email above I've emailed several times with no response, can anyone help!?

I also know many other affiliates who haven't been paid and Ava have made multiple excuses!

Jamie
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address here https://www.avapartner.com/contact-us

Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/539/www.avatrade.com

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

https://plus.google.com/+avatrade

https://twitter.com/AvaTrade/

https://www.youtube.com/user/AvaTradeTV

https://www.facebook.com/Avatrade

Jamie

please get in touch with me cbzimmermann@web.de I am looking for affiliates who did not get their money, esp. from avatrade

I wish to highlight that we, at AvaTrade, value our partners greatly and are working very hard to make sure they are well taken care of and are satisfied with their deals and conditions.

It's also important to note that all working relationships with AvaTrade are conducted, maintained and bound within our regulation that spans across six jurisdictions, and of course, facilitated with contracts between all parties.

We strongly believe in the importance of transparency and honesty, and as such, we strictly align with our regulations and remain consistent with the terms of our contract. Should a partner break, deviate or ignore the terms, we reserve the right to retract any previous agreement due to noncompliance.

Warm regards,

Michael
Community Manager at AvaTrade

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Feb 13, 2020 at 11:33 AM

Back