• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Avafx.com Is A Big Money Eater

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Hello Abdul,
Referencing your post# 79, did you ever follow through on your declared intention to file with the Irish FOS?
What were the results?
If not, why not?
You were on the right track.
Which subsidiary are you actually opened with?
The Irish or the BVI regulated entity?
Even if you fall under the BVI, you can still file a complaint with the parent company regulator, and wait for them to tell you they have no jurisdiction.
At least they will have been made aware of the firm's behavior under their sub.
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

AVA FX LTD Information

Greetings,

I decided to read a bit about avafx online. I have a bit of an advantage being able to read hebrew so I can read the hebrew sites that disclose a bit more information about these companies.

A quick search online (Google Israel) has given me the following results:
https://foursquare.com/v/avafx/4c7230c58ffc952123810364
It seems as though the real location of their main office is in Herzleyia, Israel (according to this website)

AvaFX Review
This review mentions that they were established in Israel.

AvaFX publishes financial statement, allows us to understand broker incomes | Forex Magnates
This article mentions several interesting facts about this company.
It's parent company is Clal Finances which owns 33% of it.
57% of it's budget is spent on marketing

××™×™ די בי חברה ל×חזקות – ויקיפדיה
Here on wikipedia is an article in hebrew showing the structure of the companies who own clal finances.
The article states that Clal insurances owns clal finances.
Clal insurances is owned by IDB Developement.
IDB Development is owned by IDB Group.
IDB Group is owned by Ganden Holdings.
etc..

Complicated right?

I also found an interesting article on google.co.il:
http://mayafiles.tase.co.il/RPdf/442001-443000/P442735-02.pdf

This document (amongst others) states that the board of directors are:
Emanuel Kronitz
Negev Nosatzki
Aharon Ofer
Yehoshua Abramovich
Ilan Calic

It also gave me this result:
Negev Shekel Nosatzki - Ireland | LinkedIn

I'd like to emphasize that all of this information was collected via a search on Google for avafx and it's related companies.
I did not collect or write this material or information myself and cannot personally testify to it's validity.
I have never personally dealt with AVAFX or any of it's employees.

Best Regards,
Mr. Eyal Vardi Geler
EVG Law Associates
Forex Lawsuits - Helping Traders Fight Back!
eyal@forexlawsuits.com
Legal Disclaimer: The materials and information provided by me are provided for informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice.

Hello Abdul,
Referencing your post# 79, did you ever follow through on your declared intention to file with the Irish FOS?
What were the results?
If not, why not?
You were on the right track.
Which subsidiary are you actually opened with?
The Irish or the BVI regulated entity?
Even if you fall under the BVI, you can still file a complaint with the parent company regulator, and wait for them to tell you they have no jurisdiction.
At least they will have been made aware of the firm's behavior under their sub.
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

i open account after looking at there regulated broker but when i fill the account form then i saw there are two different companies 1,is ava capital ltd 2, is ava financial ltd
AVA CAPITAL LTD is regulated by Ireland and AVA FINANCIAL LTD is from BVI MY CONTRACT IS WITH AVA FINANCIAL LTD

Your case was going to be moved for a vote, but a final question was asked. You replied that you would report back with the info within 2-3 days. That was on June 11th, 2011. You didn't post in the case file since then. Cases that are abandoned by the person who files it are dismissed after a few weeks. You abandoned yours for over a year.

it's look like Forex peace army is no more interested in my case what would you say on it ???

AsstModerator and Pharaoh knows better about FPA policy regarding leaving the Scam Case open with no reply for long time from the starter.
I think if you provide AsstModerator with enough reasons for Why you left your case with no answers for questions asked to later appear again and activate it, you might get a consideration especially that avafx is a Big Scam Broker like it's Guilty Verdict by FPA shows and its site origin is manipulated just as its operating country:mad:.
Not to forget how many bonus campaigns it runs through the year, it never skips official holidays to create a bonus campaign:p, avafx scam might start to create holiday dates to make additional bonus campaign spread all over the year months:D

asstmoderator and pharaoh knows better about fpa policy regarding leaving the scam case open with no reply for long time from the starter.
I think if you provide asstmoderator with enough reasons for why you left your case with no answers for questions asked to later appear again and activate it, you might get a consideration especially that avafx is a big scam broker like it's guilty verdict by fpa shows and its site origin is manipulated just as its operating country:mad:.
Not to forget how many bonus campaigns it runs through the year, it never skips official holidays to create a bonus campaign:p, avafx scam might start to create holiday dates to make additional bonus campaign spread all over the year months:d

opt out for long time from case the reason behind that i had a major injury in road accident that's why i am out of the form for long time now i am ok and visiting everyday the form i hope they will think seriously to reopen my case for vote

There's a 9 month deadline for filing a case and this one was dormant for well over a year. The reason for this is that trying to argue about cases this old becomes less about evidence and more of a "trader said vs. broker said".

If you could have asked someone to contact the FPA even once during the nearly 14 months you dropped off the radar, something might have been worked out.

Dismissed cases and cases that don't make it to a vote for any other reason still keep their threads in Scam Alerts and still keep their 1 star reviews for the broker. You can also go after them with the Irish and BVI regulators.

it's look like Forex peace army is no more interested in my case what would you say on it ???

Hello again Abdul,
Just go forward with your original intention of filing with both regulators.
You are nowhere near the statute of limitations deadlines for fraud.
Indicate in your complaint to the regulators the reasons for any delays; and provide documenation of your medical issues as confirmation.
I too suffered a severe industrial accident three years ago that at my advanced age forced my early retirement, and back into a career utilizing my long shelved CTA.
Do not be discouraged. Just move forward on your original claims, one step at a time; and keep us informed.
If you need help, just ask. You do not need an "FPA Verdict" to succeed; just the truth. Justice will eventually prevail.
AI

Back