• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Avafx.com Is A Big Money Eater

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
I think you should post the full trading history so that anyone can understand what you did.

Concerning terms and conditions, it looks like they force the customer to accept that they can cancel all the trades at their sole discretion

In my opinion, the customer is not respnsible for pricing errors. It is their responsabilty to reject an order if the price is not valid or to offer a new price.

What they said about arbitrage is non sense because it is very difficult to profit from such conditions

1/ you need a screen with a fast and professional data feed

2/ you need another screen which shows your account open at a no dealing desk broker (because any requote would kill you). The broker displays a slower data feed

3/ when the first 2 conditions are met then you may sometimes see in the future because you will find a situation on screen #1 that has not occured yet on screen #2

4/ So this is time for action and you can place an order. At this point you can forget SL and TP because you have not time enough to enter these values.

5/ You will exit very fast a few seconds later

Anyone attempting to do this manually will understand how difficult it is to succeed

The conclusion is that it is possible with a software and a good technology

So the remainig argument should be "scalping" However, I did not see that they have clearly stated "scalping is prohibited".
yes i agree with you they did not wroted the scalping is prohibited i as the question on chat with mr roy a.
1, if some one put a order then how many pips after this trade called leagle by avafx.com?

2, if some one has to close trade then how many pips before the trade caled unlegale by avafx.com ?

they have no answer of this question i ask to them on chat and send mail to my account mr roya is my account manager i have started with avafx.com from Acct Open Date/Time: 02/14/2011 14:14:02 till Till: 04/13/2011 14:21:27 i have deposited 300 euros and do not make any withdraw this is my big mistake:unhappy::unhappy::unhappy::shocked::confused:

new chat with mr Andrew

Please wait for a site operator to respond. You may also call us 24 hours at: +1-212-941-9609

All AvaFx operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly. You may also call us 24 hours at: +1-212-941-9609

All AvaFx operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly. You may also call us 24 hours at: +1-212-941-9609

You are now chatting with 'Andrew'

Andrew: Hello and welcome to AvaFX.com. How can I assist you?

abdull : hello

Andrew: Hello

Your chat transcript will be sent to a.g12355@ymail.com at the end of your chat.

abdull : i am trying from last night

abdull : no one is contecting with me

abdull : on the issue of my account is inactive and

Andrew: What is your username or account number please?

abdull : illeagle withdraw from my account

abdull : account no 727658

abdull : how avafx.com made withdraw from my account without my permission ?

Andrew: Please email complaints@avafx.com and Mr. Roy your account manager Roy@avafx.com

Andrew: You will get an answer after everything will be thoroughly checked.

abdull : i have send many mails to this

Andrew: Then wait patiently until you receive an answer.

Andrew: Is there anything else I can help you with at the moment?

abdull : both they are not awnsring me

Andrew: Please wait patiently until you receive an answer.

abdull : and this is not good for avafx.com

Andrew: As mentioned above, you will receive an answer once everything will be checked thoroughly.

abdull : how long it will take

abdull : why they stated my account inactive without checked ?

abdull : and why they do withdraw without checked my account

abdull : why they not leave my account as it is until getting final result ?

Andrew: I do not have a specific time frame. Please email complaints@avafx.com and Mr. Roy your account manager Roy@avafx.com with all questions in the meantime.

abdull : so nice

abdull : have you time to get new one who fund your strumic ?

abdull : this is not the way to give responce to clients

abdull : it is very bad thing you all doing with me

Andrew: Please wait patiently until you receive a reply.

abdull : i need to know how long it will take ?

abdull : this is a very serioss matter

abdull : you must take action on it as early as posible

Andrew: I do not have a specific time frame at the moment. Once we have an answer you will be contacted.

abdull : i need a time frame how many days after i will get awnser from you?

abdull : this is not good practice

abdull : if you not have awnser

abdull : so why you take my money

abdull : why you not leave my money as it is untill you have awnser

abdull : is it posible that i can get money without a procidure?

abdull : why you not tell me first that we are going to inactive your account until the matter is solved ?

abdull : after doing all you telling me you have no awnser

abdull : what a buisness

Andrew: You were emailed all the details from our dealing room. You've since emailed complaints for further investigations and they will get back to you with more details.

Andrew: Thank you.

Andrew: It was a pleasure chatting with you. Let me know if you have any further questions. For additional ways to contact us click here. Thanks for choosing Ava FX.

Chat session with AvaFx has ended.
----------------------------------------------------------------

dear traders and readers of fpa i will post soon all my close positions plz do somthing for me i am really depressed right now i dont no what to do.:unhappy::unhappy:

Unfortunately, your cause is probably lost, there was a case not too long ago where Ava did this exact same thing, although they gave that trader a whopping two examples of how he "traded outside the market", they used that as an excuse to cancel hundreds of trades including ones that could not possibly been exploiting their feed. Their policy seems to be, if we find one example of how you possibly could have been exploiting our crazy slow feed, we cancel all your trades and kick you out.

In my opinion, they purposely run a super slow feed just so they can do exactly this, just my opinion but it sure seems that way. Try to get your initial deposit back from them as soon as you can, you should be able to get it, and go somewhere else. I know it sucks but if you have the ability to make the money you did, you can do it again somewhere else. Just remember to withdraw, withdraw, withdraw. It is my recommendation that you never leave more money with ANY broker than you absolutely need to to open the trades you want, you can always put money in if you need to if you get drawn down. If you make frequent withdrawals you will find out right away if the broker you are using doesn't like what you are doing and you can move on to somewhere else.

Unfortunately, your cause is probably lost, there was a case not too long ago where Ava did this exact same thing, although they gave that trader a whopping two examples of how he "traded outside the market", they used that as an excuse to cancel hundreds of trades including ones that could not possibly been exploiting their feed. Their policy seems to be, if we find one example of how you possibly could have been exploiting our crazy slow feed, we cancel all your trades and kick you out.

In my opinion, they purposely run a super slow feed just so they can do exactly this, just my opinion but it sure seems that way. Try to get your initial deposit back from them as soon as you can, you should be able to get it, and go somewhere else. I know it sucks but if you have the ability to make the money you did, you can do it again somewhere else. Just remember to withdraw, withdraw, withdraw. It is my recommendation that you never leave more money with ANY broker than you absolutely need to to open the trades you want, you can always put money in if you need to if you get drawn down. If you make frequent withdrawals you will find out right away if the broker you are using doesn't like what you are doing and you can move on to somewhere else.
I REALLY DISAPPOINTED WITH YOUR VERDICT ON THIS CASE WITH IN THE TWO POST YOU HAVE STOPPED OUT YOUR HORSES.
MY ACCOUNT BALANCE IS AT ZERO NOW AND THEY HAVE SEND BACK MY INITIAL DEPOSIT TO ME WITHOUT MY REQUEST AND SET MY ACCOUNT INACTIVE WITHOUT GIVING ANY REASON DO YOU THINK THAT THIS IS A FAIR DEAL WITH CLIENT?
WHY WE ARE HERE ? TO TELL EVERY EFFECTED CLIENT BY THEM WITHDRAW REMAINING BALANCE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
AVAFX.COM ONLY DO THIS PRACTICE WITH PROFITABLE ACCOUNTS AND DO NOT MAKE IN ACCOUNTS THAT IN LOSS I AM TRYING TO GET PROOF OF THIS ACTIVITY FROM AVAFX.COM THEY DOING OPENLY WRONG WITH CLIENTS AND I MY SELF WILL GO FURTHER I CAN NOT STOP POSTING AND REQUESTING ALL MEMBERS OF FPA MOST SENIORS,SARGENTS,RECRUITS, TO KEEP POSTING

i have uploaded new evidence i have request to one of my trade felow and you can look on this trades it's all manner then me but avafx.com not do any thing with this.
IS THIS A HONESTY? ONE PUTTING TRADES THAT WAS WRONG OUT SIDE THE MARKET, ARBITRAGE, AND WITH THE 2ND ONE THEY ARE HAPPY IS THIS A STANDERD OF AVAFX.COM?

Last edited:
I suggest you file a case against them at our traders court.
There was one file against AVA and the verdict was GUILTY.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...ilty-case-2011-011-m4re-vs-www-avafx-com.html

I can imagine that your case will have a similar outcome. As it seems, sooner or later this broker will be declared as Scam and it will be more difficult for them to get new customers. That's the only thing FPA can do to them.
But let's put it like this: If all potential customer would read this forum before deciding to open an account with this broker, then it is almost certain that a very large percentage of them wouldn't proceed and they would be almost out of business.

There is always of course the legal action. Did you ask for legal advice on your case?

I suggest you file a case against them at our traders court.

i am just waiting from avafx.com for the answer of my questions i asked to complaints@avafx.com and my account manager roy a roy@avafx.com i will wait only till tomorrow and befor a file case against avafx.com i think to contect with them i am also colecting the strong proofs that they are doing wrong with clients .

I REALLY DISAPPOINTED WITH YOUR VERDICT ON THIS CASE WITH IN THE TWO POST YOU HAVE STOPPED OUT YOUR HORSES.
MY ACCOUNT BALANCE IS AT ZERO NOW AND THEY HAVE SEND BACK MY INITIAL DEPOSIT TO ME WITHOUT MY REQUEST AND SET MY ACCOUNT INACTIVE WITHOUT GIVING ANY REASON DO YOU THINK THAT THIS IS A FAIR DEAL WITH CLIENT?
WHY WE ARE HERE ? TO TELL EVERY EFFECTED CLIENT BY THEM WITHDRAW REMAINING BALANCE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
AVAFX.COM ONLY DO THIS PRACTICE WITH PROFITABLE ACCOUNTS AND DO NOT MAKE IN ACCOUNTS THAT IN LOSS I AM TRYING TO GET PROOF OF THIS ACTIVITY FROM AVAFX.COM THEY DOING OPENLY WRONG WITH CLIENTS AND I MY SELF WILL GO FURTHER I CAN NOT STOP POSTING AND REQUESTING ALL MEMBERS OF FPA MOST SENIORS,SARGENTS,RECRUITS, TO KEEP POSTING

I am with you, I can already tell you they are guilty. I already know what they did to your account and that I consider it to be an extremely poor business practice bordering on a scam. I am glad you got your initial deposit back, lots of traders don't. As F-man said the FPA can only do so much, mainly exposing the practices of places like this to help others. Also as F-man said if you file a traders court case you can get a guilty verdict against them, I'll be the first vote. I know it sucks, it sucks big time, it's just with Ava's response on the other case which was very similar to yours I am pretty confident they are just going to tell you "we think you cheated so sorry, we're cancelling all your trades" that is what they do and everyone that reads this thread will know that.

I am with you, I can already tell you they are guilty. I already know what they did to your account and that I consider it to be an extremely poor business practice bordering on a scam. I am glad you got your initial deposit back, lots of traders don't. As F-man said the FPA can only do so much, mainly exposing the practices of places like this to help others. Also as F-man said if you file a traders court case you can get a guilty verdict against them, I'll be the first vote. I know it sucks, it sucks big time, it's just with Ava's response on the other case which was very similar to yours I am pretty confident they are just going to tell you "we think you cheated so sorry, we're cancelling all your trades" that is what they do and everyone that reads this thread will know that.
have you see the attachments that i posted today ? that was not for my account but the trades made in that is more manner then me but they did not remove that trades and pay the profit of all trades .
is this not a dubble standerd ?
snaching from one paying to other ..........

have you see the attachments that i posted today ? that was not for my account but the trades made in that is more manner then me but they did not remove that trades and pay the profit of all trades .
is this not a dubble standerd ?
snaching from one paying to other ..........

So those trades logs you have posted there are from a friend of yours? Has your friend been able to withdraw those funds from his account yet? If he has not it would be a good idea to try.

I would not let Ava know your friends account number either as those trades on the log will likely lead to Ava canceling his account also, Ava is not friendly to trades closed so quickly, even though they should be and they should honor prices they quote, they will likely use the short time frame of the trades to claim arbitrage.

Back