• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Avafx.com Is A Big Money Eater

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Your case was going to be moved for a vote, but a final question was asked. You replied that you would report back with the info within 2-3 days. That was on June 11th, 2011. You didn't post in the case file since then. Cases that are abandoned by the person who files it are dismissed after a few weeks. You abandoned yours for over a year.

I make contact with avafx about this case , and this point of contract give explanation for this case:
17.PROHIBITION ON ARBITRAGE AND MANIPULATION
Internet, connectivity delays, and price feed errors sometimes create a situation where the prices displayed do not accurately reflect market rates. The concept of arbitrage and "scalping", or taking advantage of these Internet delays, cannot exist in an OTC market where the client is buying or selling directly from the market maker. AVA does not permit these practices on AVA"s platform. AVA strictly forbids any form of manipulation of its prices, execution, and platform or making transactions based on errors, omissions or misquotes on the AVA platform. AVA reserves the right to investigate and review any account AVA suspects of manipulation and withhold funds suspected of being derived from such activity. AVA reserves the right to void any transaction which it has determined to be a result of any of these practices and will have no liability to the customer whatsoever for any losses incurred.

My contact tell me that this client is advised many times for stop with this arbitrage , because i cant do it in the broker

i think the trader cant pay any thing to Forex peace army for help in case but the broker can make settlements with forexpeace army evin i give concert evidence that the broker have made wrong with me but here is every one write only in favor of brokers , must every one think on this what i wrote here i am disappointed very much with this case .avafx.com still doing same thing he do years a go do not they have fixed the problem they have in there platform if the trades are wrong then why they paying the commission to there ib's against canceled trades ??????

I make contact with avafx about this case , and this point of contract give explanation for this case:
Internet, connectivity delays, and price feed errors sometimes create a situation where the prices displayed do not accurately reflect market rates. The concept of arbitrage and "scalping", or taking advantage of these Internet delays, cannot exist in an OTC market where the client is buying or selling directly from the market maker. AVA does not permit these practices on AVA"s platform. AVA strictly forbids any form of manipulation of its prices, execution, and platform or making transactions based on errors, omissions or misquotes on the AVA platform. AVA reserves the right to investigate and review any account AVA suspects of manipulation and withhold funds suspected of being derived from such activity. AVA reserves the right to void any transaction which it has determined to be a result of any of these practices and will have no liability to the customer whatsoever for any losses incurred.

My contact tell me that this client is advised many times for stop with this arbitrage , because i cant do it in the broker

they are cheater and just love with who loss money with them not who win the money

is it not fack document you think ?

what you think about this evidence avafx have give to moderation for the case is this a real ? not edited ??? and i am complaining this is edited image by avafx what you say on it ?

Attachments

• blom berg snap shot.JPG
    blom berg snap shot.JPG
    191.7 KB · Views: 6
  • blom berg snap shot1.JPG
    blom berg snap shot1.JPG
    185.3 KB · Views: 5
any chance to re open this case ???? i am not in because of i had bad injury in road accident that's why i am not attend the scam alert folder as well as my open case

can they provide any single notification as a proof they have advice me to not practice what they wrote ????

Back