Avafx Fraud And Scam

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

yogesh sinha

Recruit
AVAFX IS A FRAUD COMPANY. PEOPLE NEED TO BEWARE OF THIS SCAMSTER.

AVAFX and european regulation is just an eyewash. This whole thing has got no meaning. its claim that it is based in Ireland as a licensed investment firm compliant with MiFiD the EU investment regulations (Reference No: C53877) and is regulated – by the Central bank of Ireland is just to DUPE the people of their investment by the means adopted with me.

AVAFX WIPES OUT YOUR ACCOUNT BY NOT FILLING IN UR HEDGE ORDERS AND THEN THRU MARGIN CALLS THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY in the name of closing all your open positions.

AVAFX LATEST FRAUD.

SCAMSTER AVAFX. BEWARE. SAVE URSELF FROM AVAFX.

You might want to consider not taking so much risk per trade. Good brokers do give margin calls. Bad brokers will sometimes push things by a few extra pips to give one. Why take the risk either way?

اخي الكريم شركة avafx لاغبار عليها في ايييييييييي شئ ... انا جربتها ولم اواجه اي مشكله معهم ... وعلى فكره شركة AVAFX هي شركة معترف بها على مستوى الاتحاد الاوروبي وهي شركة
اصلها ايرلندية وعنوانها في ايرلندا هو
Ava Capital Markets Ltd.
Dublin Exchange Facility
IFSC
Dublin 1
Ireland
وعنوانهم في باريس هو
Ava Capital Markets Ltd.
29 Rue de Bassano
75008 Paris
France
ومعترف بها على مستوى الاتحاد الاوروبي وهذا الرابط موقع فرنسي تستطيع الضغط عليه وكتابة اسم اي شركة اوروبية وتقدر تعرف هل هي مسجلة ام لا قبل ان تتعامل معهم
https://www.regafi.fr/spip.php?rubrique1&lang=fr&Id_Tab=0

اهم شي عندي انوو ما واجهت مشكله في سحب الفلووس .. حتي لو انوو طلبت اكتر من مره في الاسبوع .. والعملاااء كانوو موجودين بكل خطوه

بتمنالكو الاستفاده يا اخواني :)

I was just about to consider AVAFX, then ended up in this post. AVAFX didn't even come out in that search engine the guy presented above.
Do you use AVAFX yourself? How would you rate it?

AVA FX CANCELLED 189,929.00 EUROS OF MY PROFITS. THEY CHARGED DIVIDEND ADJUSTMENTS ON MY ACCOUNT
Ava Forex
CHECK YOUR ACCOUNT! DID AVA FX CREDIT DIVIDEND ON YOUR LONG POSITION TAKEN ON CFD EQUITIES????
CLAIM YOUR DIVIDEND!
PLEASE LET ME KNOW

Last edited:
man this is some scary news, if i got it right 190k worth of profit not credited? thats not small money? :(

THAT'S RIGHT HENYO!
I earned 189,000 euros but Ava Fx suddenly cancelled all my account and I could not withdrawal the money.
The reason? They debited dividend adjustments on my short trades taken on CFD Equities....the fraud is that this kind of adjustment has been introduced by ava fx the following day they erased my account. So Ava Fx introduced a new kind of commission but they applied retroactively. read full story here mycfd.blogspot.it
The strange thing is that many customers did not even received dividend adjustments on their Long positions!!! Ava Fx debited dividend adjustments on short positions, but Ava Fx did not pay the dividends on long positions.
IF YOU HAVE TAKEN LONG POSITIONS IN 2011 ON CFD EQUITIES, CHECK IF AVA FX PAID THE DIVIDEND ON THE EX-DIVIDEND DATE.
write your story in this forum...
thanks

I dont know anything about this kind of trading.
What I do know is that any brokers I use or may use have either FSA or NFA regulation. If a broker isnt regulated then I dont go near them.
Is AVA FX regulated.
(actually I think I have researched them in the past and found that they claim some sort of regulatory body in Ireland regulates them, which I also researched and found it actually meant nothing at all.)

I dont know anything about this kind of trading.
What I do know is that any brokers I use or may use have either FSA or NFA regulation. If a broker isnt regulated then I dont go near them.
Is AVA FX regulated.
(actually I think I have researched them in the past and found that they claim some sort of regulatory body in Ireland regulates them, which I also researched and found it actually meant nothing at all.)

First page of google is all I needed to see on this one. Interestingly, they have a site "Forex Fraud" that says AvaFX is good and secure. I don't know.. didn't get many good reviews from people using it, though.

Back