Avafx fraude

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

alzirabatanete

Recruit
Open an account with AVAFX 3 weeks ago, and use a signal provider(automatic)
On 25 of August I make a complaint about the opening of the orders that were closing with a difference of few minutes from my provider, and have an order that had closed negative in my account and I wanted a refund in the same amount of 442.00 euros,
which to my surprise instead of them resolve the issue, was out of my account the amount of 4,725.00 euros, saying that orders were out of market.
As seen here, if a customer complains about some order, so they take advantage of this to trick customers

They sent me email saying it was only arbitration, but to my signal provider they did not take the money , he have account in Avafx too.

I ask FPA to help my case. Since I am trying to solve with the support, but they only say the same thing, that orders were out of the market.

Regards

same problem

I have the same problem .
Avafx took my all profit , and says I am make arbitrage .
never happened before in another broker .

5239789 2011.08.26 16:13 balance Debit Debit due to trading prac -2 405.00

I dont know what I do now .. because suporte says my all orders is out of the market :( .

Regards

Jomir

No they are not based in news events, i see that this happen with other people.
Just to see how this broker is even the negative order that I complained at the beginning they also say it was out of the market (-442.00 euros) but this value did not return to my account just removed the positive earnings orders (4725.00 euros).

GCI Financial and AVAFX

I already found that the GCI Financial created AVAFX! Is that right?

I am very pleasured with your serivce, keep an eye on scammer! I would like to know what happen to scammers if they arrest?

Cheers

How long should I wait to make an official complaint?

I've read in other threads that many had the same problem.
is it just AVAFX that does this to customers?

regards

Suport no talk to me more .
and not answer my emails ...

It had a response?
I have problems with Ava before . But not continue with complaint.
Now I am close my account . But not undestand how Ava still open .
and nobody does anything...

Emails and statement

This is the first email they send to me with the "outside market orders".
Note: Worse than this, is that this profit was a recovering from a big loss. my balance is still negative.
When i had the losses they do not say anything about "outside market orders"

-- THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE NOTIFICATION --
-- PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND --

Dear Goncalo Guimaraes,

Thank you for trading with AvaFX.com

The below trade(s) were executed in prices outside of the market:

____

________

In accordance with our Terms & Conditions, the P/L of those trades has been removed from your account.
If you'd like further assistance in this matter please email us: cs@avafx.com or contact your account manager.

** Terms & Conditions: (20) PROHIBITION ON ARBITRAGE AND MANIPULATION
• Internet, connectivity delays, and price feed errors sometimes create a situation where the prices displayed do not accurately reflect market rates.
• The concept of arbitrage and "scalping", or taking advantage of these Internet delays, cannot exist in an OTC market where the client is buying or selling directly from the market maker.
• Ava Capital does not permit theses practices on its platform.
• Ava Capital strictly forbids any form of manipulation of its prices, execution, and platform or making transactions based on errors, omissions or misquotes on the Ava Capital platform.
• Ava Capital reserves the right to investigate and review any account Ava Capital suspects of manipulation and withhold funds suspected of being derived from such activity.
• Ava Capital reserves the right to void any transaction which it has determined to be a result of any of these practices and will have no liability to the customer whatsoever for any losses incurred.

Sincerely,

Ava Financial Ltd.
Trading Practices Department

Attachments

• AVA FX.pdf
    90.3 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Back