Avafx Scam

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

alex7676

Recruit
Hello,
This is a very serious scam alert.

I have been scammed by AVAFX. The fraud is simple: if you start making money they block you withdrawals and cancel your trades.

The excuse is tricky and dirty as they are: they say you use arbitrage or other illegal trading practices. This is first of all far from being true in my case and second of of all far from being my problem. If they are subjected to arbitrage it means they manipulate prices. If they manipulate prices they do it to screw the client. if they screw the client they are not honest. The problem is their. Not mine.

So how comes they stole 12,000€ from me?

This is unacceptable. This is a crime.

STAY AWAY FROM AVAFX if you are a profitable trader!!!!!!

Hello,
This is a very serious scam alert.

I have been scammed by AVAFX. The fraud is simple: if you start making money they block you withdrawals and cancel your trades.

The excuse is tricky and dirty as they are: they say you use arbitrage or other illegal trading practices. This is first of all far from being true in my case and second of of all far from being my problem. If they are subjected to arbitrage it means they manipulate prices. If they manipulate prices they do it to screw the client. if they screw the client they are not honest. The problem is their. Not mine.

So how comes they stole 12,000€ from me?

This is unacceptable. This is a crime.

STAY AWAY FROM AVAFX if you are a profitable trader!!!!!!
this is the season of to kick out the profitable traders from avafx.com
i hope there is no more evidence required to prove them screamers and my request to fpa administration put it in permanently scam broker

I don't know if the other complaints about AvaFx are real or not. Alex7676 now has no credibility with the FPA. He posted 3 negative reviews in less than 10 minutes for AvaFx claiming to be...

Alex, Miami
Keany, Nigeria
Alex, Italy

Review moderators have enough issues to deal with. Review spammers aren't welcome.

I don't know if the other complaints about AvaFx are real or not. Alex7676 now has no credibility with the FPA. He posted 3 negative reviews in less than 10 minutes for AvaFx claiming to be...

Alex, Miami
Keany, Nigeria
Alex, Italy

Review moderators have enough issues to deal with. Review spammers aren't welcome.

Oh man come on now Alex, even if your pissed off don't do that kind of bologna, it definitely ruins your credibility.

Alex, Miami
Keany, Nigeria
Alex, Italy

i have been scammed recently and these are my first posts on FPA, this does not mean i'm not credible. Who is not credible are the brokers. If you want to convince yourself that they are good honest people.. fine by me, we'll take again in the future...
regards

Alex, Miami
Keany, Nigeria
Alex, Italy

ah?! whatever! this is serious matter, if you want to be scammed go on trading with market makers.

Oh man come on now Alex, even if your pissed off don't do that kind of bologna, it definitely ruins your credibility.

Pissed off is not the right word. I'm very determined to do all i can to ruin these bastards. It is time to do something serious about the brokers scams.
I will do everything i can to commercially ruin these bastards. They started the war. I will end it.

Pissed off is not the right word. I'm very determined to do all i can to ruin these bastards. It is time to do something serious about the brokers scams.
I will do everything i can to commercially ruin these bastards. They started the war. I will end it.
hi
dear alex7676
this is not a right way to discus about your problem i know it is serious matter but as i know FPA is the best platform to put your problem here to discuss on it but only by you as the owner of account first you must read the conditions to post the review as well as thread and keep your self cool you loss 12000 euro's mine is bigger then you and but i am going thru proper Chanel have you contacted with ava if yes then post here what they say's to you in reply and don't be anger on any body.
thanks
regards
hope we get our money back sooner or latter

Messing with the review mods is a serious matter too. Trying to place multiple votes, good or bad, under different names on a review page is unethical. You're lucky the AsstModerator didn't just ban you and erase this thread.

Back