Avafx scammed me $62964! Stay Away

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
so you mean avatrade is scam which based on dubai? all scam?
First of all:
Be sure WHO exactly you were dealing with. Who is your legal partner here?
Avafx.com is not a company, it's a website.
If you go on Avafx.com it will direct you to the "homepage" of Avafx - and then you land at

Avatrade.com

This site is owned by AVA Trade EU Ltd

.. and THIS company is regulated and licensed in Ireland

So your complaints should be directed to there, and that includes filing criminal charges with the Irish Authorities..

http://registers.centralbank.ie/FirmRegisterDataPage.aspx?firmReferenceNumber=C53877®ister=32

my visa card statment shows dublin avatrade but the guy who called me shows he called from dubai then from usa? thats really suspicious

AvaTrade is regulated in Ireland
Your money went to Dublin
So the regulatory authority is in Ireland
Look at your account statemeent of the Credit Card or Bank statement
Who was indeed the receiver of the funds?

Some companies have themselves registered. Then they produce a clone that is fairly similar to their original company's website. This opens the door for anything. So they can always claim that it is not them...
AvaFx, Avatrade, AvaTrade EU..... you get the picture....
You need to prove that your money went to an account that carries the name of Ava...

Then you can report it to the regulatory authority. But you really need to prove it.

I mean, AvaTrade is a serious company right? AvaTrade even advertises HERE on this Website and FPA gladly takes their money and it's not peanuts either what they pay......

Snapshot 2014-12-14 23-52h CET.PNG

Pl. help me, i need little adise from you, they took my almost $63000, it is a real fraud broker.
i have a very good proof for which i can complain police immidiately- do you think a police complain will help? they are caught red handed with me.
the whole world should know what a secret software they use to scamm a trader, they will be finish,
pl. suggest if i have REAL BIG time proof/documentation, then what shoild i do?
pl. pl. advise me ? God bless you
can you email me,pl.? fx4@live.ca

Can we have update on your case please ?

Back