AVAFX withdrawal problem

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
How FPA helped you in getting your money back? Did you get whole amount?

I didn't get the whole amount but it was argumented fair enough why not... i bought pair for a price that wasn't available at the market at that time- meaning their platform wasn't quite up to date with actual prices on the market (their fault I would say) so they gave me the next "available" price and so reduced my profit (at this point you could ask yourself what would be the result if the next "available" price would go against you and create loss?!)

anyway after AVAFX stopped replying my emails the guys from FPA started communicating with them and finaly threatened with potential SCAM review on the AVAFX review page.

so, my point is try to stay away from AVA as you have many guys with the same experience as me or worse. they are very avaricious when it comes to paying the profits.

To all who are following this link, I have gotten my funds from AVA FX via PayPal.
It really depends whom you talk to. In my case there was a kind gentleman Mr. Paul Williams who was kind and quite eager to help me withdraw my funds. I got all my money back.
Cheers to all traders :)

Glad I found...

This thread. I was about to send in an acct app, the debit card intrigued me. Probably just another way to suck money from my acct.

class action against Ava fx

To all Ava Fx customers.

IF YOU EXPERIENCED PROBLEMS WITH AVA FX (withdrawal, profits cancelled, etc..) YOU CAN JOIN A BIG CLASS ACTION AGAINST THE BROKER AVA FX.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE VISIT MY BLOG (mycfd.blogspot.it), CONTACT ME PRIVATELY HERE ON FPA OR SEND ME AN E-MAIL TO theforexfraud@gmail.com

I used to know AVA as respectable broker and i was planning to invest some with them am totally shocked now are there any honest broker out there???

Back