AvailForexEA.com

jslimcfa

Private
This vendor does not provide support well. Once they sell the EA, that's it. I take a week or two to get support. Not recommended.

jslimcfa

Private
I am writing to report the owner's irresponsible attitude toward its customer. I purchased this EA a month ago, and it has several issues, so not working properly, which causes me a loss. I requested a fix 3 weeks ago, and they do not care at all. I sent about 10 emails, and I still did not receive support. I requested a refund today, but I know they will not refund it at all. This kind of EA and owner must be removed from the community and market. DO NOT BUY THE EA.

jslimcfa

Private
I tried it for a month. I cannot put up with these guys and EA. You cannot make money with this EA, and there is no support from the owner. i requested a refund, and no reply, of course I expected no refund. This is really shitty EA and support.

jslimcfa

Private
Finally the vendor replied back only when I escalated the issue to Paypal. Let's see whether I can get a refund. For a month of using this EA, you can't make money with this. Way too dangerous. Period.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Forex Brokers 6
A Forex Brokers 0
A Forex Brokers 0
A Forex World 0
A Forex Brokers 0