• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Avatrade Aka ava MetaTrader SCAMMED ME!!! acount #6295194

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Please note that we have removed certain details from this response, such as amounts and credit card details for the customers security:

After reviewing this customers trading account the customer did send in documents as stated. However, only the customers ID could be approved and our team requested other documents which comply with our company regulatory requirements.

On the 13/8/2014 customer funded less than $500 which as per company policy were credited to his account automatically. Bonus is only added once documents are approved. The next day the we had received further funds via PayPal. The PayPal account used did not match the customer’s account therefore documents were requested. At this point the customer opened dispute with PayPal and the funds were returned.

After multiple emails and requests the customer sent in all his required documents – account was verified.

On the 28/8/2014 – All customers documents were approved for a deposit using credit card using a certain credit card however the credit card that was used to fund the account was not sent to AvaTrade for verification. Once again the customer was informed.

$125 welcome bonus was added to this account as the customer did not meet the required deposit amount for a $250 welcome bonus.

On the 4/9/201 the customer added a $100 PayPal deposit. After speaking with the department manager the customer was given an additional $200 bonus in order to help him with his margin. Despite all of his complaints and rude emails the customer went ahead and funded an additional amount on the 15/9/2014.

In conclusion, AvaTrade acted as per its regulatory requirements. The fact that the customer was unable to provide the correct documentation in a timely manner was through no fault of AvaTrade.
AvaTrade was in contact with the customer throughout the entire process and when the customer was unhappy with his personal account manager he was further assisted by the department manager.

AvaTrade did everything possible in order to make this customer happy including awarding a $200 bonus which was in addition to the $125 welcome bonus he received.
AvaTrade prides its self with excellent and award winning customer support.

I wonder how you pride yourself with excellent support and you took MONTHS to reply to this complaint :confused:
Please provide your proof on what you are saying here because seriously, things don't look good for you.

sorry dear, you aucsing me of telling not full story or lies?Lol i am not YOUNG boy to ruin my reputation to file case, but all avatrade story is ALIE!1! I CAN APORVE THIS AND TELL THEM THAT THIR MANGER MR EL NATOOR TOLD ME I CAN DELAY THE NEXT PAYMENT AND MR HAMZA KNOWS THAT!!! they fooled and scammed me that's the only truth and story i know!!

all i know is even if i proved the opsite i am not gonna get my money!!! I GUESS BIG SCAMMERS STORNGER THAN POOR TRADER!!!
I wonder how you pride yourself with excellent support and you took MONTHS to reply to this complaint :confused:
Please provide your proof on what you are saying here because seriously, things don't look good for you.

You can ask the admins of peace army, he told me to invite them and they knows they were here:)
Quick one please. How did you know that they were here? They didn't post anything at all. I wish they did though.
1.gif

if i posted screen shot of discussion between me andamar elnator the maneger of arabic deparmtnet inavatrade, asking me to make deal willl you belive methen!!! i guess he knows thats iwouldnt do it, but since he didn't replay then i think i will!!!!

first friendly email fom #amarelantorworking in #avatrade scammers

any good you think? you found it
if i posted screen shot of discussion between me andamar elnator the maneger of arabic deparmtnet inavatrade, asking me to make deal willl you belive methen!!! i guess he knows thats iwouldnt do it, but since he didn't replay then i think i will!!!!

Attachments

• Outlook.com   rafat_jewels hotmail.com.png
    Outlook.com rafat_jewels hotmail.com.png
    265.2 KB · Views: 2
Back