• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Avatrade Aka ava MetaTrader SCAMMED ME!!! acount #6295194

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
UPDATED INFO from ava trade or avafx.com i just found that after having a call from the maneger advicing me to start trading the department of ava trade had rejcted BOTH AND ALL my financal creadt cards and not only one!! so how they expected me to deposit? since i uploaded and scaned only creadt card and paypal so why they arpoved me at first place!!!! am i missing somthing?????!!!! then why i got arpoved for god sack!!!!!!!

I am an investor I advise everyone that before I start with the cons agent or broker that he tried to collect the largest number of information and problems so as not to leave them an opening to responsibilites of their duties and legel a interest to legal and dispose of them as an institution and not as individuals, and the funny thing is I did not be aware that God sent first word and ordered us 1400 years ago and ordered it Read Read! !! and I did not Read secrets of companies that had been fooling me and erected ( Ip adress can be reflected into other one and can be changed easly so be carfull also) i am posting this FOR one reson and only one!! that i hope anyone can read this before he got scammed or at least to be carfull from any future investment!! good luck to all and peace.!!! Read!! Read!!

Invite Avatrade to reply here.

Have you used a third party paypal account? if yes, as long as the withdrawal is going back exactly to the same source of deposit I see no issue. Other then that, how they agreed to let you use a third party payment method before the docs were approved?
Dear i think you forgot somthing!! THEY never accpted any financal method i made SO that means i got approved and viefired just to deposit and then they emailed me and also acount maneger told me on phone i have to prove my financal ids !!! so why they let me trade in first place!!!!!!????

Mr "comingbacksoon", they let you trade because they expect you to lose , if you do not lose, they will force you to lose by there cheating methods ,however if you keep wining despite all of that , they will simply take your money ,they did it before and it will be always victims like us. good luck

hi and ty scream, i am giving them untill monday then will start filing a case and contacting cysec and who ever it takes to get my money back
Mr "comingbacksoon", they let you trade because they expect you to lose , if you do not lose, they will force you to lose by there cheating methods ,however if you keep wining despite all of that , they will simply take your money ,they did it before and it will be always victims like us. good luck

Ava trade WAR BEGIN AGINST YOU SCAMMERS!!! SCAMMER acount #6295194

my name rafat darwish acount nomber 6295194 and my goal in this year is to keep tracking ava trade and posing all thire ugly fact thats they never care, they never know how to solve problems, they accpting people just to add thire deposits then they can simply blocking you, they are not scared to see thire name under or in scammers section? wonder why? becouse they are one of them? i promise i will make sure i will make your day like nightmare i lost my second deposit today at 12 pm 8/sep/2014 becouse the manegers forgot to solve my problem thursday or they were too busy with big sharks!!! well sir, even if i am poor invstor but trst me can make lot of damge inside your reputiation fake permade so get ready ava trade aka avafx.com aka big partners with israel financal local stock market, i will be everywhere posting all your lies and my full story and how you made me lose all my money!!!
may god take my own money from you all **** 1000 times and you will see what i can do,
i been siting and asking politly since 13/aug but i guess you think i am weak? or fool? no sir, i know you scamed me and fraud on me so its time to payback and you will payback 1000 times!!!

look at this email from >>>>> bank

RE: regarding ava trade
Enquiries 9/04/14 Keep this message at the top of your inbox
To:

Dear Sir

As previously advised, AvaTrade, EU a subsidiary of Ava Trade Ltd BVI is the only firm in the Avatrade group that is authorised by the Central Bank of Ireland.

I regret that we cannot be of further assistance to you.

Yours sincerely

Back