• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Avatrade Aka ava MetaTrader SCAMMED ME!!! acount #6295194

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
i do promise avatrade company and spcially the branch that fooled and scammed me that i will keep posting aginst them and make all traders be aware before they lose thire invstment money like i did!!! and to let everyone knows how much Greedy and ignorinace you all are!!! spically the men i dealt with and soon will type all thire names full names with all screenshoots and fake promises and false info!!!I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU AVATRADE!!! MAY KARMA TAKE MY MONEY FROM YOU SO SOON

the main idea is they never accppted anything becouse they donot want and becose non to stop them!!!!
Invite Avatrade to reply here.

Have you used a third party paypal account? if yes, as long as the withdrawal is going back exactly to the same source of deposit I see no issue. Other then that, how they agreed to let you use a third party payment method before the docs were approved?

they LIE THEY FOOL THEY SCAMMED ME THEY IGNORED ME THEY LOCKED MY MONEY THEY MADE ME LOSE ALL MY SAVING WITH NO ONE RESON!!! AND I DARE ALL AVATRADE TO COME AND FACE ME IF I AM WRONG!!!! SCPIALLY THE MANEGER MR AMMAR OR MR HAMZA!!!

amar, told me to cancel the dispute i opened with paypal and he fooled me that he will make everything in right way and after i belived him, i got not even 1 email from avatrade and even i asked help from the english deparyment but i think they all scaredd from him or from the big maneger!!!! becouse he aproved me and made me lose all my saving and then he just ingore me and i am sure they are not scared from all online complaints and i really lost hope to get my money back but will keep trying

and here is som emails i sent to them to know how ignorance and and carless gangs!!! which makes them worst gangs among all scammers!!!! Outlook.com - rafat_jewels@hotmail.com 2014-10-07 09-15-53.jpegOutlook.com - rafat_jewels@hotmail.com 2014-10-07 09-14-04.jpegOutlook.com - rafat_jewels@hotmail.com 2014-10-07 09-12-44aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpeg

who are they and why no one can sue them??? i wish i am rich to travel to thir headoffice!!! and i promise the maneger and his gang i will catch him somday and drag him o polic!!!Outlook.com - rafat_jewels@hotmail.com 2014-08-31 08-27-08.png
and here is som emails i sent to them to know how ignorance and and carless gangs!!! which makes them worst gangs among all scammers!!!!View attachment 17086View attachment 17087View attachment 17088

look since when i am begging them to help!!!!! but i swear all of them i am not gonna sit and watch untill they all go to a fair court and even the manger assiest was loguhting becsoe he thought thats my money is so small and silly!!! is this a real company or bunch of half humenbeeings??? is this even fair?!!!!!!!

Back