• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Avatrade Aka ava MetaTrader SCAMMED ME!!! acount #6295194

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Hello comingbacksoon

they saying i never uploaded my ids!! and here is a prove i did!!!
Did you submit your proper documents to the broker to have your trading account/s fully verified.

This usually involves photographic ID (passport etc) & proof of address (Bills with same address as used went first registering with broker) :confused:

The image above only proves you deposited, were rewarded a "bonus" and lost.

Some brokers allow traders/clients to invest and trade without first sending "verification" documents, do you know if this broker also allows this procedure to take place ?

Good luck
Liz

hello dear i did and i hade a full verfied and confirmation for the head maneger mr amar him self and also another tow employee and they all confrim i did uploaded all needed ids and everything makes me registered member and custmer and thats why i am soo disapointed on them and sure they are scammed me and maybe other before me
avatrade must be in rank 1 scammers!!! will keep update

i feel all middle east traders are forgotten and no one willing to help or even try to help !! :( acount nomber 6295194 with avatrade

Hello comingbacksoon

AvaTrade has a representative at this forum PaulWilliams send him a private message to join you at this thread to discuss your ongoing issues. ;)

Good luck
Liz

hello dear and i did sent him and also i post a thread in anther page thread to make him noticed i am here or that at least there is someone has compliment about avatrade but i think he is ignoring me also

Back