• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Avatrade Aka ava MetaTrader SCAMMED ME!!! acount #6295194

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

comingbacksoon

Recruit
:mad:
they called me first day of eat al fater( first day after ramadan month ended) All bank was closed so the custmercare insisite to invite me and my sister as we had informations online becose of trading with other companies so i start sending all id and financal documents and this is my issue and the same email i sent to them ::
1- i was asked to send all documents and financal that i will use

2- i did sent my id my passport my marrige contract!! my home rent contract!! my father id!!

my tow cc info and screenshot And my paypal acount in date 5/8/2014 to 12/8/2014 and the same informations about all what i used to fund and deposit my acount 6295194

3- i got delay to make sure all my info and my screeshot legel and i respected that

4- i got aproved at 13/8/2014 about all info and id and utitlity including everything!!!!
and a promise to aprove 250usd if i send 500 usd and I DID!!!

5- i had nice and very warm welcome to start trading and that i will got my bounse about the 500 usd!! at 13/8/2014

6- i made first deposit using the first cc which ends with last digits 7923 and i got confrimed but i was short of 80 dollars to reach the 500usd so i can get the bounce of 500usd( which i sent all info about and i ahd full confirmed):mad:

7-i made deposit using the Most aproved Cc and the main one which ends 1066 using the paypal i already sent informations in before getting aproved and cofirmed

8-i got a msg from custmercare asking me to send the third party informations??!!!!!! which i already sent several times !!!!
9- i had my last deposit hold out of my acount and treated like i am a criminal !! so now why i got arpoved since i will get blocked from beeing a custmer?? shall i make my sotry more simple than that??? why i been left to get my acount broke with out help and not even daily report or simple help?????????? you need more prove? more emails? i have still plenty i already sent Long time!!! Please just give me a fair answer!!!!!!!! what did i do!!!!!!!!!!!!!
**when i looked at most vistors i found that India Flag India 8.5% 40,263
Indonesia Flag Indonesia 7.0% 11,251
Nigeria Flag Nigeria 5.5% 4,373
United States Flag United States 5.0% 138,533
Israel Flag Israel 4.7% 2,974
Ireland Flag Ireland 4.0% 2,921
Malaysia Flag Malaysia 3.1% 8,737
Canada Flag Canada 2.9% 28,635
United Arab Emirates Flag United Arab Emirates 2.6% 5,444
Kenya Flag Kenya 2.1% 2,693
Spain Flag Spain 1.9% 60,505
Australia Flag Australia 1.9% 28,665
Algeria Flag Algeria 1.0% 14,654
Egypt Flag Egypt 1.0% 27,182
Cyprus Flag Cyprus 0.6% 3,815
Vietnam Flag Vietnam 0.5% 27,921
More

Invite Avatrade to reply here.

Have you used a third party paypal account? if yes, as long as the withdrawal is going back exactly to the same source of deposit I see no issue. Other then that, how they agreed to let you use a third party payment method before the docs were approved?

hi dear edgar and paypal is mine and i sent all doc thats arpoved that and i got full confirm and the same credt card linked to it already i have sent tow invite but i donot think they care

let me know how to link the past email and i can post lot of sent emails thats shows i sent all info before 13 aug and got full confirm, so whom to blame if i lost? whom to blame about all this? and uptodate non cares !!

hello and ty dear, done , i made one review and i think i will open case soon if non of them show up or contact me to solve this, ty again

Invite Avatrade to reply here.

Have you used a third party paypal account? if yes, as long as the withdrawal is going back exactly to the same source of deposit I see no issue. Other then that, how they agreed to let you use a third party payment method before the docs were approved?
and FIRST deposit i didnt use third party and i had full confirm using credt card, i didnt use third party with first deposit in 13 aug

i had an email from a ... saying som intresting informations i wanted to share with all dear friends and admins here ((AvaTrade EU is a subsidiary of Ava Trade Ltd BVI and is one of a number of companies in the Avatrade group. Please note that no other company in the Avatrade group, except the firm AvaTrade EU, is authorised by the Central Bank of Ireland.)) and i had a phone call and WILL post so intresting informations so soon also i found this website (Regulatory Expansion: British Virgin Islands FSC Issues AvaTrade With Regulatory Approval | Forex Magnates)) lot of secrets to be shown soon

i had an email from a ... saying som intresting informations i wanted to share with all dear friends and admins here ((AvaTrade EU is a subsidiary of Ava Trade Ltd BVI and is one of a number of companies in the Avatrade group. Please note that no other company in the Avatrade group, except the firm AvaTrade EU, is authorised by the Central Bank of Ireland.)) and i had a phone call and WILL post so intresting informations so soon also i found this website (Regulatory Expansion: British Virgin Islands FSC Issues AvaTrade With Regulatory Approval | Forex Magnates)) lot of secrets to be shown soon
this link may get usfull for meta provider and how to filter them
Forex Platform Providers | Forex Magnates Directory Also read how ava trade been busy trying to get into thire best and close friend :) Ramat Gan, IsraelThe company also has operations in Israel, which will be subject to the Israel Securities Authority (ISA)’s strict regulatory reform this year, posing the question as to whether the business will remain viable in the financially strong nation.)

Back