• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem AVATRADE / AVAPARTNER SCAM $160,000 from affiliate

I am having an issue with a company
I wish to highlight that we, at AvaTrade, value our partners greatly and are working very hard to make sure they are well taken care of and are satisfied with their deals and conditions.

It's also important to note that all working relationships with AvaTrade are conducted, maintained and bound within our regulation that spans across six jurisdictions, and of course, facilitated with contracts between all parties.

We strongly believe in the importance of transparency and honesty, and as such, we strictly align with our regulations and remain consistent with the terms of our contract. Should a partner break, deviate or ignore the terms, we reserve the right to retract any previous agreement due to noncompliance.

Warm regards,

Michael
Community Manager at AvaTrade

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Feb 13, 2020 at 11:33 AM

Who was the trader you're refering to Adam?
Did he ever resolve this?
I have an idea of who it was looking at the dates and the volume of clients if it's who I think it is then he doesn't deserve to be paid as he is a fraud. But I'm only 50percent certain it is him.
let me know via private message :)

Back