• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem AVAtrade cancelled my profits

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Dear Astgh,

Apologies for the delay on my reply.

To clarify, I said that the funds generated as profit were cancelled, and the account is in a state as if it was never created. Meaning that due to your attempt of fraud, your deposit was cancelled, and any trades were nullified. Had you uploaded real documents, you would have been able to withdraw any profits you made.

Kind Regards,
The AvaTrade Team

Dear AVAtrade
please do not mention about fraud activity untill w finish this discussion and the comunity will see who is who

and also please do not avoid giving concrete answers

my question is still open, please answer

Did you process my trades through markets?
and had I real profit with my trades usign my REAL account or it was just a figure on my MT4 account?

could you please answer?

Dear Astgh92,

Apologies for the delay on our response.

To answer your question, your trading generated real profits, however, your trades have been cancelled and your deposit returned to you due to the breach of the terms and conditions on your account.

If you wish to make an official complaint, then you may contact complaints@avatrade.com. Our complaints department will investigate your complaint and should you remain unsatisfied with the outcome of the investigation, they will provide you with information on to escalate your complaint to the applicable regulatory body.

Kind Regards,
The AvaTrade Team

Sure, I am already in contact with your complaints team,
now I am looking forward for the final answer
and it will be posted here!

Frankly speaking, if you are the owner of the trading account, you would be standing up true to it regardless of how AvaTrade decides to pressure you. Instead, I could see that you are focusing on the profits MADE and not your identity as the sole proprietor for the account. Let me guess, you're just another fraud?o_O

My identity is proven ! The only issue is in my UBill document.
I can share here any document if needed,
and now I have sent my documents to their supervisors for double check and I'll post here the result.

My identity is proven ! The only issue is in my UBill document.
I can share here any document if needed,
and now I have sent my documents to their supervisors for double check and I'll post here the result.
Post everything here with a piece of mind. What you need are evidence and clarity. If you aren't showing it, mere words would not suffice.

First introduce yourself and describe how you can help to resolve this case?
second my documents are pending for verification now.

Just like everyone else here in the forum trying to help? If you are not justifying your actions, why would I help you? It simply means you're just playing the victim card hoping that the broker would fall into your own game.

Back