• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Avatrade.com APP CRASH

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Update as of June 19, 2017,

Im still waiting for a possible proposed reimbursement to my account, Mr. Philip keil P.Keil@avatrade.com

He asked me about the times the appcrash happened and the account equity that time and my intentions of modifying my trades, how much will I place as limits each and I answered him that specific details about those cant be answered specifically because its almost 3 months past and he asked me, well who trader will record those and still remember it when Im busy looking for ways for them to email me back?
I hope I get what I deserve this week,, if not I will resume my FSO comlaint.

Update July 14, 2017

Good day FPA, Im tired of waiting for my case, Im decided to drop the case to the Financial Services Ombudsman as what I already posted to forexfraud.com, Im aware there are too many related cases from Trading Software bugs, Verification problems, witdrawal issues, etc. I have a feeling that this broken is already broke and going to operate more as it could just to scam more innocent traders, I hope I can use FPA as one to testify the case Im about to drop to FSO,, :( im so tired of waiting for nothing :(,

Jayar

Good day,
I posted again at https://www.forexfraud.com/forex-broker-reviews/avafx-review.html, The same questions I asked them last August 2, and still from March 2017, they still cant defend / no answer or any explanations from my Evidence that I sent them, pls consider reviewing the screenshot, if its really not true, why cant they defend? they are just trying to ignore me, please make my case Live for Voting :(

Hoping, Jayar
Screenshot from 2017-08-07 12-03-16.png
Screenshot from 2017-08-07 12-03-31.png
Screenshot from 2017-08-07 12-03-41.png
Screenshot from 2017-08-07 12-03-31.png

Good day,

Pls ForexPeaceArmy, pls make my Case Live for Voting so as for them to take this matter seriously, :( Im done waiting, all my effort wasted for 4 moths, :(

Hoping

Jayar

Back