Avatrade.com APP CRASH

jaykenneth211

Private
Update as of June 19, 2017,

Im still waiting for a possible proposed reimbursement to my account, Mr. Philip keil P.Keil@avatrade.com

He asked me about the times the appcrash happened and the account equity that time and my intentions of modifying my trades, how much will I place as limits each and I answered him that specific details about those cant be answered specifically because its almost 3 months past and he asked me, well who trader will record those and still remember it when Im busy looking for ways for them to email me back?
I hope I get what I deserve this week,, if not I will resume my FSO comlaint.

jaykenneth211

Private
Update July 14, 2017

Good day FPA, Im tired of waiting for my case, Im decided to drop the case to the Financial Services Ombudsman as what I already posted to forexfraud.com, Im aware there are too many related cases from Trading Software bugs, Verification problems, witdrawal issues, etc. I have a feeling that this broken is already broke and going to operate more as it could just to scam more innocent traders, I hope I can use FPA as one to testify the case Im about to drop to FSO,, :( im so tired of waiting for nothing :(,

Jayar

jaykenneth211

Private
Good day,

Pls ForexPeaceArmy, pls make my Case Live for Voting so as for them to take this matter seriously, :( Im done waiting, all my effort wasted for 4 moths, :(

Hoping

Jayar