• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Avatrade.com APP CRASH

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

jaykenneth211

Private
GOOD DAY,

This is to formally file a complaint against Avatrade.com, I am trading using their Android App, and experienced a margin call with my opened positions, the thing is that I am not able to modify/ access my account due to appcrash, and I emailed this appcrash to avatrade. Now, upon submitting proofs to the account manager H.Samuel@avatrade.com, he then replied to me that I am logged in that time margin call happened, and provided me the system log time. Upon reviewing the timeframe of events, its clear that the appcrash report generated by App and the time I emailed to avatrade matches. Now

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-03-21-15-49-12.png
    Screenshot_2017-03-21-15-49-12.png
    152.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_2017-03-21-15-47-08.png
    Screenshot_2017-03-21-15-47-08.png
    117.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_2017-03-21-15-47-15.png
    Screenshot_2017-03-21-15-47-15.png
    156.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_2017-03-21-15-46-41.png
    Screenshot_2017-03-21-15-46-41.png
    144 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_2017-03-21-15-46-33.png
    Screenshot_2017-03-21-15-46-33.png
    172.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_2017-03-21-15-45-41.png
    Screenshot_2017-03-21-15-45-41.png
    130.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_2017-03-09-17-55-56.png
    Screenshot_2017-03-09-17-55-56.png
    131.3 KB · Views: 6
Now I would like to restore whats lost to my account because of this technical error, no emails from them about my complaint so Im posting it here.

Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address here http://www.avatrade.com/about-avatrade/contact-us

Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/539/www.avatrade.com

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

https://plus.google.com/+avatrade

https://twitter.com/AvaTrade/

https://www.youtube.com/user/AvaTradeTV

https://www.facebook.com/Avatrade

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got solution of your problem, Best Of Luck

another day, still no email from them
I already ask the regulated bodies, ASIC, bank of ireland about it, still waiting for their response.

The very bad news is that nearly all brokers TOS are designed to relieve them of all liability in the case of connection issues or platform malfunctions.

The somewhat bad news is that regulators can take quite some time to respond.

The good news is that at least some brokers have been known to at least partly repay clients in a case like this. It would depend on the individual circumstances.

And for the future, you can limit your losses in the case of any issue getting between you and your account by always using a stoploss on every trade.

19.3 In addition to any limitations of liability specified elsewhere in this Agreement, AvaTrade
indemnities shall not be held liable and are released from all claims and losses incurred in such
regard if the claim or loss was caused or contributed to by:
(i) The actions or omission to act on the part of Customer,
(ii) Any act or omission by any person obtaining access to Customer's account, whether or
not Customer has authorized such access or not,
(iii) System malfunction, equipment failure (whether Customer's equipment or AvaTrade’s
equipment), system interruption or system unavailability,
(iv) Delays, failure or errors in implementing any instruction,
(v) Inaccurate or incomplete instructions received by AvaTrade’s from Customer, or
(vi) Any reliance or use by Customer or any other third party with access to Customer's
account of any financial and market data, quotes, news, analyst opinions, research
reports, graphs or any other data or information whatsoever available through the
trading platform or any Third Party License, whether to complete a transaction on the
trading platform or for any other purpose whatsoever

Update for avatrade, I received this mail

After thoroughly investigating your inquiry with the different departments, involving the managers we have concluded the following:

The attachments sent, were only screen shots of the positions being closed due to a margin call.
Margin call protects your account and prevents your balance going into negative . NONE of the attachments sent to us were of a disconnection from the app or a malfunction. Furthermore our records show that the day you claimed you were unable to login to the app, you In fact logged in countless times, including while the margin call occurred.
Although you have been informed of this information, we will gladly provide it to you privately again.

During our investigation we found you have been informed on a daily basis of this information by your account manager and our customer service. AvaTrade is licensed and regulated and holds its service to the highest level. As an internet based company, technical issues are bound to occur, and when they do we are happy to reimburse our clients and offer a compensation.

Please contact us at feedback@avatrade.com for further information.

Back