• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Avatrade.com APP CRASH

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
I did not only sent the screenshots but also forwarded the Generated appcrash report to alexandr.antonenko@sysfx.com which the appcrash automatically generated as to where to send.

I also forwarded this email to the account manager
H.Samuel@avatrade.com

AND ALSO forwarded to
customer@avatrade.com

So, Its not the screenshots as my valid proofs but a compliment to the emailed APPCRASH REPORT. and by the way, I was Accessing my account via APP, or phone, so how am I going to take a record for whats happening if its not via screenshots? So ok then disregard the screenshots, review the forwarded emails instead.

GOOD DAY,

Avatrade wont participate here, but on FOREXFRAUD.COM. I smell somethings wrong going on that they dont like to participate here.

Many thanks

Good day, I emailed avatrade a letter of complaint as per FINANCIAL SERVICES OMBUDSMAN guidance and still waiting for their response,

Updated reply from them at third party sites and I invited them again here to provide transparency to both party so we can all review each proofs.

I asked them again for explanations of the said Appcrash Report by the Trading application from them, and if they read the email because they still insist that I only sent them screenshots of my account which was taken after I successfully accessed my account after several attempts..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-04-06-00-18-08.png
    Screenshot_2017-04-06-00-18-08.png
    213.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2017-04-06-00-18-08.png
    Screenshot_2017-04-06-00-18-08.png
    213.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2017-04-06-00-28-26.png
    Screenshot_2017-04-06-00-28-26.png
    217.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2017-04-06-00-28-39.png
    Screenshot_2017-04-06-00-28-39.png
    217.6 KB · Views: 0
New reply for their statements

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-04-06-09-36-49.png
    Screenshot_2017-04-06-09-36-49.png
    232.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_2017-04-06-09-36-56.png
    Screenshot_2017-04-06-09-36-56.png
    236.4 KB · Views: 0
Good day, still avatrade insist that its Incorrect about my case and they said that I am the only one with tbis claim, but I found numerous issues from users in Google Play Store, and I invited them to read those. They still would cooperate here but on forexfraud.com. I am still wondering why, I emailed them many times but still they didnt reply and will tell me that I am uncooperative.

Back