• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Avatrade.com APP CRASH

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
If they won't talk here, well that tells me something.
A broker should be willing to come defend itself and its actions without delay.

Good day,
I asked them to cooperate here for transparency purposes where we can both provide proofs so the community can review, there is a technicality issue with their application platform for mobile devices and they wouldnt claim it,. asked them many times but they cant answer specifically,.

they have MT, but I decided to use mobile trading as it will be more handy trading while learning. I never imagined this application not suitable for all devices or mobile versions. Still they ignored me after saying that Its all incorrect. They are replying to other review sites but I cant provide proofs about my case there and envited them here but still they dont.

good day, I just received a reply from them and its from the other websites at forexfraud.com.

"
Jay Kenneth Hello again, I have requested from you to send me your details for further assistance, which was not done. I also asked for this on this very forum. Feel to send to feedback@avatrade.com and I personally will ensure you get a response. Thanks
Like · Reply · May 15, 2017 12:24pm"

after 2 months, they didnt take serious actions to my case, they dont keep records or whatsoever that they are asking about me again. they are playing innocent about it, Im not happy with it now so can we please go on with the vote?
Thanks a lot for any help.

@jaykenneth211 I have been to forexfraud.com and I have to admit that I don't like what I see from them there.
That site does not strike me as a reliable source for information.

I have seen brokers scam listed on reputable sites and yet there they have golden revues.

If they won't come here and talk it out, that tells me a LOT.

I mean just look at their binary options page.

https://www.forexfraud.com/binary-options-reviews.html

They have 24 options as a good broker and yet here they are listed as a guilty case against them.
What does that tell you?
Tells you that we know who can or can't be bought.

good day Sir,

yeah I feel the same, I envited them here and told them that for transparency on both of US, we can provide each others proofs so that it could be reviewed here. they dont want to cooperate here and thats it,

Again Jay, I have requested you to send me the issues you are having. If you insist on wasting your time trying to ruin our reputation on sites, instead of sending me the information then I honestly cannot help you. I will no longer reply to messages to you here on forexfraud - if you like contact me here: feedback@avatrade.com
Like · Reply · Mark as spam · May 18, 2017 3:44pm

They are playing Innocent now, they really ignored me and didnt take it seriously. Can we move on with the vote Sir?

UPDATE, after posting to forexfraud.com about my case, they responded and I received the ff. email

Tanya Peri <T.Peri@avatrade.com>
May 28 (4 days ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to Philip, feedback, me
cleardot.gif

Hi Philip,

Herewith the information for Jay Kenneth:

Please make contact as soon as you can.

Many thanks

Sent: Sunday, May 28, 2017 9:17 AM
To: 'jay kenneth' <jaykenneth21@gmail.com>
Cc: Philip Keil <P.Keil@avatrade.com>
Subject: RE: Emails that you never saved
Importance: High

Hi Jay,

Thank you for finally approaching us.

I have sent your below comment to the head of the English desk. If you could supply us with further information such as an AvaTradeaccount number, country of residence, as well as a contact number it will be a lot easier to get to the bottom of your problem faster.

Please send forth as much information as possible and we will get on your issues ASAP.

Thanks the team at AvaTrade

Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2017 9:18 PM
To: feedback <feedback@avatrade.com>
Subject: Emails that you never saved

now I asked them for any solution and Im still waiting, if a week shall pass and nothing happens, Il update

Back