• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss AvaTrade.com (was AvaFx.com)

General discussions of a financial company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Hi, I opened an account with avafx 6 months ago, I started with $600 now I have $2200. I decided close my account with them because I don't feel save with a broker regulated by a fiscal paradise, I scanned my withdraw form on thursday 23, december 2011, waiting for an e-mail confirming the transaction but I did't receive anithing, I saw in my metatrader and I see the withdraw on december, 23. I think these week I will get my money. I will write again telling you about my withdraw.

Hi, I opened an account with avafx 6 months ago, I started with $600 now I have $2200. I decided close my account with them because I don't feel save with a broker regulated by a fiscal paradise, I scanned my withdraw form on thursday 23, december 2011, waiting for an e-mail confirming the transaction but I did't receive anithing, I saw in my metatrader and I see the withdraw on december, 23. I think these week I will get my money. I will write again telling you about my withdraw.

did you get your money? If someone faced problems with Ava fx contact me in private.

Leggi tu.... La frode AvaFX False La AVAFX e' cosi' affidabila che i loro concorenti mettono post contro di essa per rubbarle clienti. io sono una cliente molto soddisfatta, mi hanno aiutato dall'inizzio e risposto ad ogni domanda, per ora ho un piccolo guadagno di 3,000 euro... spero continui cosi' :>

All'inizio ho fatto una ricerca... ho trovato dei siti su AVAFX che dicevano che era una truffa... poi ho letto questo articolo La frode AvaFX False ed ho capito che in realta' erano le concorenti della AVAFX a scrivere quei post.... HO deciso si provarli 6 mesi fa.. all'inizio devo dire che ho perso , ma con un po di testa e dopo aver capito un po di cose ho dei belissimi guadagni... grazie AVAFX!!!

So you read one undated and unsigned post somewhere that claims that all complaints against AvaFx are fake, and based solely on that you opened an account.

If I post something there saying that the key to eternal happiness is to send all your money to me, will you do that too?

My experience with Ava FX has been very bad!
Here on my blog mycfd.blogspot.it you can read full details of my story.
In a few words: Ava Fx cancelled 186,929.00 euros of my profits!

So you read one undated and unsigned post somewhere that claims that all complaints against AvaFx are fake, and based solely on that you opened an account.

Giulia84, you should consider only real facts:
There is a big class action against Ava Fx; many cutomers joined a legal action against this broker, this is the real fact you should consider, not "undated and unsigned post somewhere" as Pharaoh rightly said.

Who in the face of so much information is going to open an account and make a deposit to AvaFX is unfortunately an idiot. I do not recommend any broker. Even the worst enemy would not recommend payment of money to the company.

Read my thread about the great deception by AvaFX and a few other threads of other people. So we gathered and we filed a class action lawsuit against AVFX.

Guys, from what I see those posts are quite old.
Actually I'm having several problems to withdraw my money.
The all story can be checked here:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...-avatrade-com-not-processing-withdrawals.html

Their chat support is not able to provide answers about withdrawals. No communications at all by email, I really suggest you to do not get actracted for the bonus offer, because if you start gaining they will look for any possible way to keep your money and discourage you to withdraw!

Actually, I'm still waiting to get my money from them, about 15k EUR requested 1 month ago!
In the link above there are all the proof and communications exchanged with them(it was almost a monologue, anyway)

Again, be careful!

Back