• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem AvaTrade is a scam

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
He made a few withdrawal requests prior to this but you rejected them. Furthermore, he has refunded 100% back to his credit card. He requested the withdrawal via wire transfer just now. So there should be no problem.

We've processed this now. He will receive $600 via CC and $1142 via Wire.

Also, the amounts you gave in post #27 were incorrect. The total amounts should be USD1100 (cc) + USD600 (cc) + USD1100 (paypal) = USD 2800, as can be seen in the screenshot attached in post #21.

Please note following transactions from your account :

19.02.2018 -- Wire -- 3862.64
29.11.2017 -- PayPal -- 1100
29.11.2017 -- 2nd CC -- 600
29.11.2017 -- 1st CC -- 1100

Regards,

My father and I made a series of deposits into our accounts at AvaTrade last year, totalling roughly USD3800 (USD1000 + USD2800). This entire amount had been withdrawn successfully back to the respective credit/debit card and PayPal accounts. Noting how hard it was to withdraw money from AvaTrade, we wished to withdraw the remaining funds (another USD1802.07 + USD4362.64) which was purely the profit we made from our trading. I requested the withdrawal at their official website at the end of November 2017 through telegraphic transfer/bank wire. My father requested the withdrawal at the start of December 2017 into his credit card account.

So far there has been no response. They never reply emails nor answer calls. Some of their local line numbers do not seem to be operational at all. I used to contact them via their online chat system, but it is no longer attended by anyone since a month ago. Left with no choice, I expressed our concerns at Forex Peace Army on 5 Jan 2018, under the nickname of 'moonvalley'. However, even that forum is ignored by them now.

I sent them an email on 12 Jan 2018, with the subject 'Final Request for Withdrawal Prior to Court Case', in which I gently warned them of a Court Case after 25 Jan 2018 by us at Forex Peace Army, if they continue to ignore our withdrawal requests. So far, we have not got any response from them.

I suspect they are deliberately misleading the public by creating many fake reviews about themselves under different domain names. Many of these reviews rank them as Number 1, with very low price spreads and an efficient withdrawal system, which, as far as I can tell, are exactly opposite to reality.
This is exactly what they do. Avatrade is scamming people all over Europe for years but authorities are doing nothing, not warning, not bringing them to court, this is crazy what is going on. I do have so many victims who got in touch with me but untill now no response. At the moment we are trying to find as much victims from Avatrade as possible to start a class case against this company in Germany. It would be the first class case. There is a very good lawyer who likes to do this. So if there is anybody who is interested and wants to try to get his money back - no costs at the moment, please get in touch, It is to stop these criminals to scam more people. My emailadres is cbzimmermann@web.de please write to me, i will collect all the cases and the laywer will bring them all togetehter. It does no matter from which country ore continent you are, we need to show the judges how man victims there are.

AVA has always been a professional broker in my experience!

Ohhh :)

You may have noticed last ESMA findings, the day we see true transparency if ever, we might be able to think about honest trading environments instead of a highly criminal activity.

How many Ava Trade clients had been losing funds what are the yearly total sums of loses and please don’t give us the garbage of remaining little percent of profitable clients recovering losers funds.

https://www.esma.europa.eu/press-ne...ns-and-restrict-cfds-protect-retail-investors

......of course blame the clients for loses, even though most accounts are managed etc.....:oops:

I trade on the AVATRADE; Account 5050802-USD. Ava abruptly closed all my orders on August 23, 2018, without any reason. Previously, the balance on the balance is about $ 400, now $ 0.00.

On MT4 transaction software, Ava has transferred money back to my card (charge back), however up to now money is not in the card.

Ava explained that there was a dispute over the amount deposited into my trading account, however Ava did not specify in detail who the dispute was with? At what transaction?

Currently, Ava asks me to send them proof of my bank or credit card issuer, that chargeback has not been made. I sent evidence to AVA, but did not receive any response from AVA.

I would like to appeal to Ava about:
- The sudden closure of all my orders without any prior notice.
- My purchase of Bitcoin (BTC / USD), if not closed, is now profitable. I ask Ava to compensate for this.

Please help me get money back from the AVA!

I trade on the AVATRADE; Account 5050802-USD. Ava abruptly closed all my orders on August 23, 2018, without any reason. Previously, the balance on the balance is about $ 400, now $ 0.00.

On MT4 transaction software, Ava has transferred money back to my card (charge back), however up to now money is not in the card.

Ava explained that there was a dispute over the amount deposited into my trading account, however Ava did not specify in detail who the dispute was with? At what transaction?

Currently, Ava asks me to send them proof of my bank or credit card issuer, that chargeback has not been made. I sent evidence to AVA, but did not receive any response from AVA.

I would like to appeal to Ava about:
- The sudden closure of all my orders without any prior notice.
- My purchase of Bitcoin (BTC / USD), if not closed, is now profitable. I ask Ava to compensate for this.

Please help me get money back from the AVA!
get in touch with me cbzimmermann@web.de
We are a group of Avatrade victims and the group is growing - together we are strong !

We have victims from AVATRADE - stop spreading nonsense.

AVA is one of the biggest players in the industry Elfriede.
I challenge you to find me a broker that has been around 5-10 years and has 100k+ clients that doesn't have plenty of negative reviews. And I'm talking about UK FCA / US NFA brokers as well.
You label anything a scam way too easily.

Well you see.. The thing is, what most do not understand or do not want to recognise is that from ANY brokers point of view, there is no scam. Its just a matter of product, sales and getting gullible leads to ultimately bring them to destroy them selves. Some for sure engage in illegal practices but mainly they depend on clients ignorance and greed. In that respect Ava is no exemption. This approach alone makes the entire Forex space sort of not-too-transparent and easily leads to scams in various levels.
As for AVA, rest assured they won't shy away from a top-level retention agent who worked plain scams for years. Do you know why?
Because they view him as a top salesperson. That's all they care about. Bring the money no matter what and see that you arrange somehow that they loose by trading by them selves.
It's lelgal, yes. But it's not moral, fair and transparent.

Back