If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.Hello, sorry that you are going through this.
Please don’t take this as legal advice.
1) They opened the position and accepted the order. It’s like you going a shop buying a drink and opening it . You can’t return it. Hope that makes sense.
2) the prove your innocent part. I’m almost all countries. Innocent until proven guilty applies. And this would only apply to criminal law. This would be a dispute issue. As far as I know they are not allowed to take anything from only fees as by regulations they have to have the money in a segregated account. ( they person you spoke with defiantly knows nothing about law if he used the Turn prove your innocence)
3) He committed a huge issue with divulging other people privet information, please tell me you remember them names, of not asking him to tell you them names. Find them on socials and confirm it with them a sue them for not protecting your privet data. Not to sure on the actual legal term.
4) I agree with the user above, do not accept any form of payment or agreement. As with will and could resolve the issue.
5) ask for more details with out asking, the best way to gain an advantage to to be stubborn and act dumb hoping they will say more than they should.
6) call the local office asking for more details, record the phone calls and send emails.
Why your own thread?
1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.
2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.
3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.