Avatrade is SCAM !!! They stole my profit !!!

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

thunderxyz

Private
My account number is 80062623.

It's a long story please don't mind.

On 3rd April, I saw crude oil has rose more than 15% in a single day, this day is the trading day before weekend and there are news said that opec+ meeting will be held on next monday. So I shorted crude oil before market close betting the oil price will retrace, dispute between oil producing countries happen and because the oil price also drop in the past several weeks.

Luckily, the price really drop on monday and I make some profit. Then I wanna withdraw some on my profit, but I received an email next day said that the withdrawal is cancelled and asked me to apply the withdrawal again.Then the terrible thing happen, I can't login the account, so I sent an email to customer service. They don't reply my email but their chinese agent contace me via Wechat. I asked the agent what's happened. He said my trading has some problem and sent me a list of people and ask me do I know these people. I said no, why I will know them and It is a proper way to handle personal data? Is he violate their rule of personal data protection?

One week later, another chinese agent contact me by calling without phone number shown. He said all of my profit will be cancelled because I hedging with others. What??!!! I swear to the god, I haven't hedge!!! I asked him provide evidences. He said he cannot provide evidence and said their company do not allow open position near maket close and said it is clearly stated on user agreement I that agreed with when I register. (But I can't find this term in the user agreement.) He then asked what amont I will accept to solve this issue. I said this all my money, I derseve it. He said it is impossible to give of it to me because they have right to cancel the profit.

After several calls and negotiations (he still call me without number, I think this company is odd and cunning and they are sneaky.), he return me a little part of my profit, this madden me and I said I don't need this amont and ask him send me an official email clearly state what term I have violated and
the total amount of profit they deducted. He reject it, said their company won't sent this email. I think they don't want me to disclose their dark side, complain to regulator and take legal action. He then rise a little bit of the compensation and said I need to find evidences to prove myself innocent if I wanna complain or take legal action, Is it CRAZY and RIDICULOUS?

I consider for a week should I accept his offer. But this profit is my money, I won it, I deserve all !!!!

Should I have a formal complain to their company, or complain to ASIC , AFCA, FAIS and Central Bank Of Ireland?

The attachment is my trading record.

Attachments

• 3B67473C-C16A-466B-86DE-444ACBD339D0.jpeg
    3B67473C-C16A-466B-86DE-444ACBD339D0.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 35
  • B38B3CDA-CB6C-4DC3-AF8C-7922AF78A55B.jpeg
    B38B3CDA-CB6C-4DC3-AF8C-7922AF78A55B.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 31
My account number is 80062623.

It's a long story please don't mind.

On 3rd April, I saw crude oil has rose more than 15% in a single day, this day is the trading day before weekend and there are news said that opec+ meeting will be held on next monday. So I shorted crude oil before market close betting the oil price will retrace, dispute between oil producing countries happen and because the oil price also drop in the past several weeks.

Luckily, the price really drop on monday and I make some profit. Then I wanna withdraw some on my profit, but I received an email next day said that the withdrawal is cancelled and asked me to apply the withdrawal again.Then the terrible thing happen, I can't login the account, so I sent an email to customer service. They don't reply my email but their chinese agent contace me via Wechat. I asked the agent what's happened. He said my trading has some problem and sent me a list of people and ask me do I know these people. I said no, why I will know them and It is a proper way to handle personal data? Is he violate their rule of personal data protection?

One week later, another chinese agent contact me by calling without phone number shown. He said all of my profit will be cancelled because I hedging with others. What??!!! I swear to the god, I haven't hedge!!! I asked him provide evidences. He said he cannot provide evidence and said their company do not allow open position near maket close and said it is clearly stated on user agreement I that agreed with when I register. (But I can't find this term in the user agreement.) He then asked what amont I will accept to solve this issue. I said this all my money, I derseve it. He said it is impossible to give of it to me because they have right to cancel the profit.

After several calls and negotiations (he still call me without number, I think this company is odd and cunning and they are sneaky.), he return me a little part of my profit, this madden me and I said I don't need this amont and ask him send me an official email clearly state what term I have violated and
the total amount of profit they deducted. He reject it, said their company won't sent this email. I think they don't want me to disclose their dark side, complain to regulator and take legal action. He then rise a little bit of the compensation and said I need to find evidences to prove myself innocent if I wanna complain or take legal action, Is it CRAZY and RIDICULOUS?

I consider for a week should I accept his offer. But this profit is my money, I won it, I deserve all !!!!

Should I have a formal complain to their company, or complain to ASIC , AFCA, FAIS and Central Bank Of Ireland?

The attachment is my trading record.

This is terrible and dishonest towards you. Is the broker located in China?

This is terrible and dishonest towards you. Is the broker located in China?
Yes, this company is SNEAKY. He said the position opened near market close is not allowed. But why they accept my position at that time? If crude oil is up and so I lose on that monday, will they return my money? They are RIDICULOUS. He claim this company located at Ireland.

you need to check first your account is open under which country/jurisdiction. example, if account opened at BVI, but you file a complain at ASIC, authority wont take much action

Yes, this company is SNEAKY. He said the position opened near market close is not allowed. But why they accept my position at that time? If crude oil is up and so I lose on that monday, will they return my money? They are RIDICULOUS. He claim this company located at Ireland.

You are a good businessman. Your refusal means a refusal from further financial deals. Their actions are unfair. Where is the evidence of refusal to withdraw money?

You are a good businessman. Your refusal means a refusal from further financial deals. Their actions are unfair. Where is the evidence of refusal to withdraw money?
I don't know why they can deduct client's profit. Where this money gonna be? Become their own profit?

Back