1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Avatrade Took $120 000 from me!!

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by hullah3000, Nov 20, 2017.

1. hullah3000

hullah3000 Private

Not a dime :)

2. VilmarK

VilmarK Private, 1st Class

This is insane.. It looks like all these brokers are doing the same. I'm having the same problem with Trade.com. Freezing my account with my profits. Saying things like abusive trading strategies and that they had to start an investigation. Blablabla.. I did nothing wrong, you probably did nothing wrong either and so are a lot of us just using the service THEY offer us! Account manager doesn't reply. It's impossible to talk to someone on the phone.. I think they made a mess of their own service especially when it comes to crypto's. They probably didn't know what hit them and now they have to pay all these people who made some good money. Keep us posted. For me it's almost a month later now and still haven't heard a result of their so called investigation.

3. hullah3000

hullah3000 Private

Today marks exactly 1 month of this problem happening. And they sent the remaining money that was on my account. It still processing so I will update you guys shortly. But I am happy to say I was able to withdraw it (30 000 USD). Now for the other 90 000 that was taken away due to arbitrage, I have to still see why they took that away. But for the time being, I am happy that I was at least able to take it out.

4. AvaTrade

AvaTrade Former AvaTrade.com Representative

Hello Hullah3000,
    We are sorry for the late response, and we apologize for any inconvenience.
    We would like to help you with this issue, and in order for us to do so, we'll need you to send us your account information (to: feedback@avatrade.com).
    Regards,
    AvaTrade

5. AvaTrade

AvaTrade Former AvaTrade.com Representative

Hello and sorry for the late response here.
    AvaTrade stands at the forefront of regulated brokers, subjected to strict regulation around the world. Its global spread has reached hundreds of thousands of satisfied clients in over 150 countries.
    As we have explained you before, the trade was opened & closed from the same IP (which is not AvaTrade's IP).
    Regards,
    AvaTrade

6. hullah3000

hullah3000 Private

I sent the email, please respond to it.

7. hullah3000

hullah3000 Private

And how can you possibly do that?

Pamellawilliams likes this.
  8. Pamellawilliams

Pamellawilliams Recovery Room Scammer

Hello,
    i can help you get your money back, i was also scammed by AVA but i recovered all my money back from the Help of an investigation department.

9. Pamellawilliams

Pamellawilliams Recovery Room Scammer

I have an investigation department that can help you recover you money withing four working days.

10. hullah3000

hullah3000 Private

Ok how do I do that