• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Avatrade Took $120 000 from me!!

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

hsb0461

Private
I am so infuriated right now because not only did they lock my account once I made $120 000, but my account manager literally has the worst communication I have seen from a broker. I had to wait a whole week for them to tell me why they had my account blocked. And after what I have read in this website for a similar problem, it was in fact arbitrage abusement like the rest of the people here in the FPA. I did not do anything with arbitrage. I don't understand how they can prove that either. As with the rest of the people in this forum, every time someone makes money, they just ban them or take the profits away if they made too much.

So many times they would say that they would call me tomorrrow or in the evening, but that did not happen obviously. I was able to get my account manager on the live chat today and he said he will call me in 30 minutes. It has been 45 minutes and no call.

What's sad is that I was talking to my account manager on the live chat, I simply asked him why he couldn't respond to my emails since Wednesday and he said that he responded to every single one. When I told him that I sent 5 emails, all a day apart that he didn't respond to, he said that his manager will call me. He would not say when or anything. Every time I responded, saying this has nothing to do with the manager, he kept saying his manager will call me. And then he left the chat. Such exemplary work from Avatrade. Bravo!

I would like to open a case for this as this is $120 000. But first i'm writing this because I'm just completing the checklist for filing a case.

I am so infuriated right now because not only did they lock my account once I made $120 000, but my account manager literally has the worst communication I have seen from a broker. I had to wait a whole week for them to tell me why they had my account blocked. And after what I have read in this website for a similar problem, it was in fact arbitrage abusement like the rest of the people here in the FPA. I did not do anything with arbitrage. I don't understand how they can prove that either. As with the rest of the people in this forum, every time someone makes money, they just ban them or take the profits away if they made too much.

So many times they would say that they would call me tomorrrow or in the evening, but that did not happen obviously. I was able to get my account manager on the live chat today and he said he will call me in 30 minutes. It has been 45 minutes and no call.

What's sad is that I was talking to my account manager on the live chat, I simply asked him why he couldn't respond to my emails since Wednesday and he said that he responded to every single one. When I told him that I sent 5 emails, all a day apart that he didn't respond to, he said that his manager will call me. He would not say when or anything. Every time I responded, saying this has nothing to do with the manager, he kept saying his manager will call me. And then he left the chat. Such exemplary work from Avatrade. Bravo!

I would like to open a case for this as this is $120 000. But first i'm writing this because I'm just completing the checklist for filing a case.
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address here http://www.avatrade.com/about-avatrade/contact-us

Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/539/www.avatrade.com

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

https://plus.google.com/+avatrade

https://twitter.com/AvaTrade/

https://www.youtube.com/user/AvaTradeTV

https://www.facebook.com/Avatrade

If it's not work then message me, I will suggest you more things to follow to get your funds back.

if you have not done so already, I recommend you also file a case with the Australian Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). Now the evidence that you present in this thread and in your FPA court case thread will prepare you for Au FOS.

It is not an overnight process and can take several months. So the sooner you initiate it, the better.

I have been trading on avatrade paltform since August 08 2017. I have made profit and current balance is 362625.07.I have been in constant touch with account manager and never heard about any issue with my trades. Profit is also lower then market condition where Crypto currency went up so much. My profit could have been more.

My balance reached to 130 to 150k two times and went back to 20k to 30k. In last three months,All crypto currency price went down and then up and my balance went up 362625.07. eg. Bitcoin cash Went from 700 to 300 and 300 to 2400. I traded up when it was going up and traded down when it was going down.If It it is up too much in a day then i play down.Overall,Crypto is going to go up for sometime.

Avatrade also made lots of money by collecting spread and swap charges. Still,someone is not happy.Business should be such a ways that we both make money. Here,Avatrade made money and still keeping eye on my money.

On November 08,I requested withdrawal and this situation started. I put that request while my account manager was on the phone. Avatrade put the withdrawal on hold. They are doing some kind of investigation and blocked trades.I should not be responsible for any of these as i am using your system to open and close position. We are having bad days everyday since then. account manager is waiting and not getting any reply from other teams at Avatrade.I don't have any visibility as avatrade has not provided any information.

It has been more then 15 days now where Investigation is not needed.It is no brainer that it is time to invest in crypto.

I contacted CEO, CFO,Compliance Head, Risk Head all from top management. Only compliance head replied and asked to wait. I gues foreever. I sent private message on facebook with no reply.

Lets team up and file all cases together. Lets contact all. Lets gether email addresses and cpontact detail of these and send all proof at the same time.

Australian Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS)
ASIC
Garda National Economic Crime Bureau
BVI
AUSTRAC
Japan Financial Services Agency fraud investigation unit
EUROPEAN ANTI-FRAUD OFFICE
BCSC Canada
Ontario Securities Commission
Plus more...............

I have been trading on avatrade paltform since August 08 2017. I have made profit and current balance is 362625.07.I have been in constant touch with account manager and never heard about any issue with my trades. Profit is also lower then market condition where Crypto currency went up so much. My profit could have been more.

My balance reached to 130 to 150k two times and went back to 20k to 30k. In last three months,All crypto currency price went down and then up and my balance went up 362625.07. eg. Bitcoin cash Went from 700 to 300 and 300 to 2400. I traded up when it was going up and traded down when it was going down.If It it is up too much in a day then i play down.Overall,Crypto is going to go up for sometime.

Avatrade also made lots of money by collecting spread and swap charges. Still,someone is not happy.Business should be such a ways that we both make money. Here,Avatrade made money and still keeping eye on my money.

On November 08,I requested withdrawal and this situation started. I put that request while my account manager was on the phone. Avatrade put the withdrawal on hold. They are doing some kind of investigation and blocked trades.I should not be responsible for any of these as i am using your system to open and close position. We are having bad days everyday since then. account manager is waiting and not getting any reply from other teams at Avatrade.I don't have any visibility as avatrade has not provided any information.

It has been more then 15 days now where Investigation is not needed.It is no brainer that it is time to invest in crypto.

I contacted CEO, CFO,Compliance Head, Risk Head all from top management. Only compliance head replied and asked to wait. I gues foreever. I sent private message on facebook with no reply.

Lets team up and file all cases together. Lets contact all. Lets gether email addresses and cpontact detail of these and send all proof at the same time.

Australian Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS)
ASIC
Garda National Economic Crime Bureau
BVI
AUSTRAC
Japan Financial Services Agency fraud investigation unit
EUROPEAN ANTI-FRAUD OFFICE
BCSC Canada
Ontario Securities Commission
Plus more...............

While this is good information, please open up your own scam alerts thread first and post your independent scam experience with AvaTrade there. Then possibly a FPA traders court case if your independent thread goes unresolved for a week or so.

I wrote some respons at different members here because of Avatrade - I do have now contact with hundreds of them . They always change the name to from Avatrade to Hanseatic Brokerhouse and now Naga Markets - they bring the first german cryptocurrency on the market at the moment !!!! Crazy that this i spossible. Watch my videos at gamesoftruth at youtube and you will finde many researched videos and information about the scaqm companies and stay in touch here at FPA - we will bring the scammers down for shure

Thanks guys, here is the updated version of what just happened as now I can file a case since oddly my account is now closed therefore meaning they do not want to say anything further.

"
My account has been closed after I made $120 000 making money off cryptocurrency cfds. I am so infuriated right now because not only did they lock my account once I made $120 000, but my account manager literally has the worst communication I have seen from a broker. I had to wait a whole week for them to tell me why they had my account blocked. And after what I have read in this website for a similar problem, it was in fact arbitrage abusement like the rest of the people here in the FPA. I did not do anything with arbitrage. I don't understand how they can prove that either. As with the rest of the people in this forum, every time someone makes money, they just ban them or take the profits away if they made too much. They sent an email of the trades that were "outside of the market" (basically every single trade I made that day, including the ones I lost!) but every single trade that was very profitable was over a few hours long. There was no trade that was held for under 9 minutes.

So they took out $90 000 from the $120 000 that I had and then when I tried to get in contact with my account manager again, saying my reasoning for why that's unjustified, he did not respond to a single email after. I contacted the live chat today and they said my account has been closed and that I can no longer trade with Avatrade. I asked why is that and they said they don't have to disclose the reason! (I have all of this saved, if evidence is needed I will provide it). They said if I had any complaints that I should contact "complains@avatrade,com" which is the wrong email because it is actually complaints@avatrade.com.

Before leading up to this, their communication was so bad.
So many times they would say that they would call me tomorrrow or in the evening, but that did not happen obviously. I messaged the

I would like to open a case for this as this is $120 000 USD. But first i'm writing this because I'm just completing the checklist for filing a case.
"

Back