• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Avatrade

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

kimmy12

Private, 1st Class
Avatrade has stolen more than 30.000 Dollar from my account. The whole company is set up to steal the money from people. I started trading with them at the end of January. I traded with Avatrade germany, perfect site in german, no negative ratings, controlled by the authorities - everything seemed totally safe. I got a german speaking german financeanalyst as my personal assistent. Mr. Henning Rhein. He seemed so competent and made me withdrwa a few times money, even when I lost. He sayd losing is part of the game, especcially for beginners and he would help me to make more money hwen I put new money in. He also gave me then a nice bonus. But anyway - long story made short - I lost all my money, also because of strange movements on my Avatrade app - the course went down for a few seconds and all my positions where closed. So in the beginning i made 100.000 euro, which I could not transfer and at the end all my money which I put in - more than 30.000 euro was gone. When I tried to get in touch with Mr. Henning Rhein ore Mark Richter ore Raffael Schustermann, nobody was there. I did not get a respond at my emails and they blcoked my phone numbers. Later I heard that the dutch and german authorities, as well as canadian and british virgin isalnd authorities are warning because of that company. In the meantime I did some research and found out htat there are several other victims like me. I went to the police and to the justice department in germany and the netherlands and I am not the first one whos happened this with Avatrade. They are doing investigation now.

Yes I wrote to the financialombudsman.ie two weeks ago but did not get a respond untill today. I wrote also to the central bank of ireland, to the israel securities etc. but untill now nobody responds. Its strange i do have the feeling that everybody tries to put this under a blanket of "not knowing whats going on".

Probably they don’t know, if this is to be handled by mediators or requires criminal investigation, call them up and check if your complaint was received.

( Uk FOS confirm receipts of complaints, very quickly, hardly a few days)

If your case reveals prize manipulation, it’s definitely a criminal prosecutor’s job !

Send an email to every address you can find for AvaTrade. Send them the link to this thread and invite them to come here and discuss what happened.

How and when did you deposit?

Avatrade has stolen more than 30.000 Dollar from my account. The whole company is set up to steal the money from people. I started trading with them at the end of January. I traded with Avatrade germany, perfect site in german, no negative ratings, controlled by the authorities - everything seemed totally safe. I got a german speaking german financeanalyst as my personal assistent. Mr. Henning Rhein. He seemed so competent and made me withdrwa a few times money, even when I lost. He sayd losing is part of the game, especcially for beginners and he would help me to make more money hwen I put new money in. He also gave me then a nice bonus. But anyway - long story made short - I lost all my money, also because of strange movements on my Avatrade app - the course went down for a few seconds and all my positions where closed. So in the beginning i made 100.000 euro, which I could not transfer and at the end all my money which I put in - more than 30.000 euro was gone. When I tried to get in touch with Mr. Henning Rhein ore Mark Richter ore Raffael Schustermann, nobody was there. I did not get a respond at my emails and they blcoked my phone numbers. Later I heard that the dutch and german authorities, as well as canadian and british virgin isalnd authorities are warning because of that company. In the meantime I did some research and found out htat there are several other victims like me. I went to the police and to the justice department in germany and the netherlands and I am not the first one whos happened this with Avatrade. They are doing investigation now.
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address here http://www.avatrade.com/about-avatrade/contact-us

Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/539/www.avatrade.com

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

https://plus.google.com/+avatrade

https://twitter.com/AvaTrade/

https://www.youtube.com/user/AvaTradeTV

https://www.facebook.com/Avatrade

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got solution of your problem, Best Of Luck

Its making progress now I hope. I contacted police, justice department and FBI, also the financial authorities. Its very difficult to get a good response and get people to work on your case but its happening now. For me its not only to get my money back but a lot more also to stop these criminals not only from this company but all of these criminal tradingcompanies. We are staying in touch now with a few hundred people - its the beginning of the end of this scam hopefully.

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.

Don’t miss the time frame, otherwise things get complicated

provide the police complaint for your Bank

Hi Kimmy12,
as the others already indicated the first step is to lodge a fraud complaint with your own bank. They are insured plain fraud cases. Build up a strong case and include all complaints previously filed wheresoever, especially the investor warnings from regulatory bodies are important.

The tricky thing here is that this will only work if some deadline of usually 30 days has not elapsed since the last credit-card or wire transfer payment. Maybe call them in advance and ask them what deadline they have in place. This might not work for payments made in January but it might cover the last one.

good luck HB1

Thank you very much for your help. I did this and informed also the bank who is doing business with them - danskebank - I think everybody has to know what these criminals are doing. Still I can not understand how serious banks like danske bank ore barclays can do business with them.

Back