• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Avatrade

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

Nghtrvn

Recruit
I have had an account with Avatrade for several years.
I must admit that my fortunes have not worked out for me but posting my case as a potential warning and threat for people considering signing with them.
My account managers over the years have been Aaron (forget his last name) who is no longer there and Michael Harper.

Me being very experienced with a couple scam brokers, MercerFX who no longer exists, and Broker Capital, now Avatrade is showing very similar traits as the past 2 scam brokers I had to deal with so again, this is a warning post as well as hopefully this post will get their attention.

I must admit that my fortunes have not worked out for me but posting my case as a potential warning and threat for people considering signing with them.
My account managers over the years have been Aaron (forget his last name) who is no longer there and Michael Harper.

Me being very experienced with a couple scam brokers, MercerFX who no longer exists, and Broker Capital, now Avatrade is showing very similar traits as the past 2 scam brokers I had to deal with so again, this is a warning post as well as hopefully this post will get their attention.

AGAIN I MUST STRESS THIS IS A POST ABOUT HOW THEY ARE SHOWING SIGNS OF BEING A SCAM BROKER THE SAME BEHAVIOR AS THE 2 PREVIOUS BROKERS I HAVE DEALT WITH AND CURRENT ACCOUNT HOLDERS, AS WELL AS NEW PEOPLE SHOULD BE AWARE AND BE CAREFUL

The arrangement I made with my most recent account manager Michael, he arranged to keep my demo account open so I could practice until I was ready to make another deposit to try again. Because I was almost ready again to make another deposit, I wanted to touch base with Michael prior to depositing real money. Up until about a year and a half ago, avatrade stopped answering their phones. However, When I emailed them, I would normally get a quick response.

***THIS IS THE FIRST SIGN OF A POTENTIAL SCAM BROKER***

Because of my experience with previous scams, right away red flags are going up and I became hesitant to deposit anything. I emailed them asking why their phones are not being answered, and after 2-5 days, I would get a call back from Michael trying to assure me that everfything is fine and dont worry and its ok just make your deposit etc.

***THIS IS THE 2ND SIGN OF A SCAM BROKER***

Because I have been told by Aaron, and Michael that they are a legit broker,

I can not reach them at all by calling.

AGAIN I MUST STRESS THIS IS A POST ABOUT HOW THEY ARE SHOWING SIGNS OF BEING A SCAM BROKER THE SAME BEHAVIOR AS THE 2 PREVIOUS BROKERS I HAVE DEALT WITH AND CURRENT ACCOUNT HOLDERS, AS WELL AS NEW PEOPLE SHOULD BE AWARE AND BE CAREFUL

The arrangement I made with my most recent account manager Michael, he arranged to keep my demo account open so I could practice until I was ready to make another deposit to try again. Because I was almost ready again to make another deposit, I wanted to touch base with Michael prior to depositing real money. Up until about a year and a half ago, avatrade stopped answering their phones. However, When I emailed them, I would normally get a quick response.

***THIS IS THE FIRST SIGN OF A POTENTIAL SCAM BROKER***

Because of my experience with previous scams, right away red flags are going up and I became hesitant to deposit anything. I emailed them asking why their phones are not being answered, and after 2-5 days, I would get a call back from Michael trying to assure me that everfything is fine and dont worry and its ok just make your deposit etc.

***THIS IS THE 2ND SIGN OF A SCAM BROKER***

Because I have been told by Aaron, and Michael that they are a legit broker, with over 150 people working there and even more people that work with the company off site, and there is a hierarchy, not answering their phones is not ok when either being invested or even considering being invested.

The last time I spoke with Michael after waiting for several days was back in October 2017, the last communication from him was in late November 2017. I tried to contact him SEVERAL times after that by telephone and by email and customer support only sometimes getting back to me via email and never by phone.

***3RD SIGN***

Today, As I was composing this post, it was accidentally posted before I was finished and was obviously getting noticed as someone called me back - FINALLY!!!
August 31, 2018, Vlad called me and we had a lengthy chat about issues of why I was calling in the first place and of course the current concerns as listed above.

***August 31, 2018, is the first time someone got back to me since this started.

***This is not resolved yet as it is a potential 4th sign of a scam broker.

***I have spoke to a rep there and created steps and opportunity for Avatrade to prove they are legitimate. I will correct and change this post with the future results.

[QUOTE="Nghtrvn, post: 321805, member: 184099"........

***I have spoke to a rep there and created steps and opportunity for Avatrade to prove they are legitimate. I will correct and change this post with the future results.[/QUOTE]

No need to create new threads. Keep everything in one thread please.

- also, you can post some screenshots or video of the misbehavior of AvaTrade
- leave a review of your experience.
- after a week if the results are unsatisfactory, you may be able to file a Trader's Court case.

Again, keep it all in one thread. And if possible only post relevant developments or updates.

[QUOTE="Nghtrvn, post: 321805, member: 184099"........

***I have spoke to a rep there and created steps and opportunity for Avatrade to prove they are legitimate. I will correct and change this post with the future results.

No need to create new threads. Keep everything in one thread please.

- also, you can post some screenshots or video of the misbehavior of AvaTrade
- leave a review of your experience.
- after a week if the results are unsatisfactory, you may be able to file a Trader's Court case.

Again, keep it all in one thread. And if possible only post relevant developments or updates.
Sorry, I couldn’t find the page to post a thread except for the court case page.
That’s all I was looking to do was post a warning to others.
And also, as I am new to this, I thought I was adding to the post not creating a new post each time.
Sorry about that.

Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address here http://www.avatrade.com/about-avatrade/contact-us

Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/539/www.avatrade.com

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

https://plus.google.com/+avatrade

https://twitter.com/AvaTrade/

https://www.youtube.com/user/AvaTradeTV

https://www.facebook.com/Avatrade

Thank you
Appreciate the insight
Although I am giving them a chance, already they are failing, and it seems I will be moving forward shortly with further warnings to others.

Back