Avatrade

Lumpen

Recruit
Everyone should be careful with opening account with Avatrade because they have perfected means which they use to defraud unsuspecting depositors. They even forge bank transfer documents and send it to you and ask you to go find your money which you definitely wont. I have a trading account with this Avatrade which I deposited $200 via my Mastercard. Against all Their manipulation, I made profit of $270, totalling $470. Now sometimes in April 2021 I made effort to withdraw my entire money, which they replied and said it's not permitted, I subsequently reduced same to $300 which they transferred to me via the same credit card I deposited the money with. Later I requested for my remaining amount of $170 this time they insisted on wire transfer of which I asked why they claimed policy, later I gave them my bank details, later they sent me a purported proof of payment via email and asked me to go to my bank and receive my money, I have gone severally to the bank and they told me no such Money was transferred to my account by avatrade or their agent, I have reached out to avatrade with my current statement of account signed by my bank which was what they were demanding initially, now they have changed their position asking me to get a letter from the bank stating that no such money was transferred. The question for the robbers at Avatrade is how do you prove bank transaction is it through Bank statement of account or through Letter. People please don't think it can't happen to you distance yourself from Avatrade.

Sorry to hear - always best doing your research before you sign up to brokers. Personally I stick to ICMarkets and haven't had a problem.

Everyone should be careful with opening account with Avatrade because they have perfected means which they use to defraud unsuspecting depositors. They even forge bank transfer documents and send it to you and ask you to go find your money which you definitely wont. I have a trading account with this Avatrade which I deposited $200 via my Mastercard. Against all Their manipulation, I made profit of $270, totalling $470. Now sometimes in April 2021 I made effort to withdraw my entire money, which they replied and said it's not permitted, I subsequently reduced same to $300 which they transferred to me via the same credit card I deposited the money with. Later I requested for my remaining amount of $170 this time they insisted on wire transfer of which I asked why they claimed policy, later I gave them my bank details, later they sent me a purported proof of payment via email and asked me to go to my bank and receive my money, I have gone severally to the bank and they told me no such Money was transferred to my account by avatrade or their agent, I have reached out to avatrade with my current statement of account signed by my bank which was what they were demanding initially, now they have changed their position asking me to get a letter from the bank stating that no such money was transferred. The question for the robbers at Avatrade is how do you prove bank transaction is it through Bank statement of account or through Letter. People please don't think it can't happen to you distance yourself from Avatrade.
Can you provide some proof here?

Why did Avatrade ask for wire details since you used card to deposit? Did the card expiate in the meantime and you did not get a new one?

My MasterCard for the deposit has three more years of validity so it's not close to expire. They refused my request of $470 withdrawal insisting that I should split it into two. $300 should be withdrawn via Credit card while the remaining$170 through other alternative method which I request explanation I was told it's policy I complied, which I never knew is a guise to stop my receiving my money.

My MasterCard for the deposit has three more years of validity so it's not close to expire. They refused my request of $470 withdrawal insisting that I should split it into two. $300 should be withdrawn via Credit card while the remaining$170 through other alternative method which I request explanation I was told it's policy I complied, which I never knew is a guise to stop my receiving my money.

Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/539/avatrade-review and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Alex B (AvaTrade)

Jul 29, 2021, 10:24 GMT+3

Dear Chima J. Eneogwe,
Thank you for contacting AvaTrade.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the delay of the response.
As we do agree that the provided account statement, did act as proof that the funds were not received at a certain period of time, out Financial Department and Bank will now require a letter of non receipt, issued by your bank, in order for an official investigation to be opened in relation to locating the funds.
I would like to again mention, that the proof of payment is being provided from our bank and it cannot be forged in any way, as it will breach regulatory and financial rules.

My reply:
Hello is the above coming from a human being or a machine? I doubt if you know that you are in public eyes because if you do, you will be careful with this your reply that makes no sense.

Can you answer me this questions, can you successfully pay into account a foreign currency totally different from currency that the account is denominated?
Which economy or country is it practiced?

Which banking system provides you with letter as proof of receipt or transactions instead of a bank's statement of account.

Can you explain to me why you insisted on my using Bank Wire to get paid instead of usual credit card knowing quite well it's the means I credit my account with and it's not expired when your rules stipulated that money's are withdrawn via means deposited

Please if you don't have sense go and buy one, stop this nonsense argument it will lead you no where.
You are denying forgery of the proof of payment you sent to me when the bank you claimed to use have pointed out to me facts showing that it could not have immanated for them.
If you have any resemblance of integrity return my money.
Please when replying me, reply through Forex Peace Army cause this matter is in public eye.
Chima

Attachments

• ProofENEOGWE.pdf
    100.5 KB · Views: 13
Back